More dog tapes for sale!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby dogged » December 5th, 2008, 9:32 am

PUPPY: COMPETITIVE OBEDIENCE WITHOUT FORCE VHS
by Anne Marie Silverton (See other books by author)
Publisher: Canine Training Systems
Edition: 2007 Video
Run Time: 50 Min.
Item: DTO105VHS
Summary: (VHS)Learn to select the right puppy, create a successful environment, teach preliminary obedience needed for competition, and instill good manners and confidence.

CTS NOVICE: COMPETITIVE OBEDIENCE WITHOUT FORCE (VHS)
Run Time: 45 Min.
Item: DTO106
Summary: (DVD) Teach heeling, getting attention, stay, stand, conditioned jumping, and begin Open work with the "hold" for retrieve.

CTS PROBLEM SOLVING IN HEELING: FOCUSED ATTENTION (VHS)
Edition: DVD
Run Time: 44 MIN.
Item: DTO132
Summary: Featuring top obedience competitor and instructor Anne Marie Silverton. Anne Marie is known for her outstanding personal success in the obedience ring & for her clear, concise training techniques.
Expanded Description:
The foundation for all obedience training is focused attention. See how important this is and learn to polish attention in dogs who have had more advanced training but lack the focus. A problem-solving video, this needs to follow the basic four (Puppy, Novice, Open, and Utility).

Warning: The method in these tapes is old school praise n' jerk training (even tho it says "without force"). The pure-pos trainers among us may not get a lot out of them in that regard, expect maybe a good laugh at the trainer's acid wash jeans. Nevertheless, DIY comp OB trainers may get a lot out of if you can look past the old school methods. It goes over the foundation of all the AKC Novice and some Open exercises, as well as proper footwork, pace and turns for the handler (very important!).

Price: $12 a piece with $3 S&H per video. If you buy them all, it's $10 a peice with $3 S&H per video.

DOG AGGRESSION: BITING & FIGHTING (VHS)
by Ian Dunbar (See other books by author)
Publisher: James & Kenneth
Edition: 1998 VHS
Item: A226
Fighting DVD: There is nothing more frustrating or embarrassing for an owner than a dog that fights. Dealing effectively with dog to dog aggression necessitates a comprehensive understanding of its underlying causes. In his entertaining and enlightening style, Dr. Dunbar offers a thoughtful analysis of why dogs fight and outlines commonsense preventative measures and a variety of practical remedial training techniques, even how to set up as remedial "growl class."
Price: $10 plus $3 S&H.

PM me if you're interested.
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby dogged » December 5th, 2008, 12:13 pm

Dunbar tape sold. :dance:
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » December 5th, 2008, 12:30 pm

Damn! I'm too late. :nono:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby dogged » December 6th, 2008, 12:29 pm

All sold! Whoopee!
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Marketplace