hey all!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby crimsonandwhite » April 12th, 2006, 4:33 pm

hey all!!my name is chris and i live in al..i dont have any pits yet but i do live with two..iam however very interested in learning more about them and figuring out a way to make them chill out so i can at least watch a movie in peace!!lol..i seem to be their favorite chew toy..but they are sweet and i love em..
take care
chris
crimsonandwhite
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 12th, 2006, 4:36 pm

Who's Pits do you live with? What got you interested in owning the breed?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby crimsonandwhite » April 12th, 2006, 4:40 pm

my roommate has two...i think he's on this forum but ill have to ask him later tonite..well, i was fooled by the common sterotypes of pits..that they are mean and will attack without warning..then i went over to one of my friends a couple years ago and met his girl..she was a nice pit and just wanted to sniff me constantly..and she didnt mind when i petted her or anything..so that got me loosened up to them and made me think that maybe not all pits are like that..and then my roommate has two and it really made me believe that pits just got a bad rap..
crimsonandwhite
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 12th, 2006, 4:42 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 12th, 2006, 4:46 pm

crimsonandwhite wrote:.iam however very interested in learning more about them and figuring out a way to make them chill out so i can at least watch a movie in peace!!lol..i seem to be their favorite chew toy.
chris

LOL Exercise them for a couple of hrs. and wear them out they they will be happy sofa spuds!

Welcome to the forum!

:D
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby crimsonandwhite » April 12th, 2006, 4:55 pm

i have tried to get them tired out...seems like he is on doggy crack or somethin...he just wont quit!!!lol...
crimsonandwhite
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » April 12th, 2006, 5:04 pm

Hello and Welcome! :wave:
Jenn
undecided

Postby Purple » April 12th, 2006, 5:16 pm

Hello and Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 12th, 2006, 5:32 pm

crimsonandwhite wrote:my roommate has two...i think he's on this forum but ill have to ask him later tonite..well, i was fooled by the common sterotypes of pits..that they are mean and will attack without warning..then i went over to one of my friends a couple years ago and met his girl..she was a nice pit and just wanted to sniff me constantly..and she didnt mind when i petted her or anything..so that got me loosened up to them and made me think that maybe not all pits are like that..and then my roommate has two and it really made me believe that pits just got a bad rap..

Welcome!! If your room mate is NOT a member give him the link & tell him to join! We'd love to see pictures of your housemates!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » April 12th, 2006, 6:31 pm

Welcome!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 12th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Welcome! I agree about the pictures - the more the merrier! How old are the puppers?
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Asta » April 13th, 2006, 4:58 am

Hello and welcome :wave:

Cheers,

Asa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby crimsonandwhite » April 13th, 2006, 12:44 pm

thanks to everyone for the welcomes...i look forward to learnin more about pits so when the time comes for me to get one i will have all the knowledge that is needed to have a good and lovin pit...i talked to my buddy and his name is zachman on here...his pups are frazer and lucy he has pictures in the gallery...
thanks all!!!
crimsonandwhite
Just Whelped

Postby ZachMan » April 13th, 2006, 1:21 pm

Christopher....... :D
ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby crimsonandwhite » April 13th, 2006, 1:24 pm

oh no...you have devulged my secret agent name...now u must perish..
crimsonandwhite
Just Whelped

Return to Introductions