Jersey City, NJ-- Cute Young Male Pit - with an AWFUL name

Postby HedyLitke » April 12th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Do not reply to sender Please
contact Nikki at NDawson03@aol.com,

If cute came in dog form, you'd have Backstabber. A cruel joke was played on this loveable guy when he was given his name, but he took it all in stride. A young dog, less than a year old, Backstabber doesn't possess the over the top energy that many of his peers do. He's happy to just sit around while you get your things done and hopefully, you'll throw a little chinese food his way. Backstabber likes to play with toys and is good for a nice game of keep away, but he knows when it's time to settle down. For a dog who doesn't seem to know any commands, he seems to have an instinct as to what's acceptable and what's not. As if he doesn't sound perfect enough, you won't be able to say no when you hear his lawnmower snore in full effect!

Backstabber is waiting for his forever home at the Liberty Animal Shelter in Jersey City, NJ. If you can give him the loving home he deserves, please contact Nikki at NDawson03@aol.com, or better still, stop by the shelter to meet him. The Liberty Animal Shelter is located at 235 Jersey City Boulevard, (Exit 14C off the NJ Turnpike, across from Liberty Science Center parking lot entrance) Jersey City, NJ
HedyLitke
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 12th, 2006, 4:26 pm

The name needs to be changed to make him seem more adopter friendly IMO
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » April 12th, 2006, 5:52 pm

yeah, the shelter needs to give the dogs better names..
Maryellen
I live here

Return to Rescue