I'm so mad...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Jenn » April 12th, 2006, 2:34 pm

and edited my post! ;)

I feel much better now.. Basically, my boss led me to believe there was major issues at work. I had to leave my daughter's Easter party, and her devastated. For his selfishness and loss of a brain! He had a "tee time" he didn't want to miss, and I had no idea until I returned. His round of golf became an urgency for me, being I was led to believe something else had happened here and I was desperately needed to take care of it. :rolleyes2: He's a jerk, and I'm still pissed off at him.

What goes around comes around though. I have hid from no one today where he is, or what he's doing. We had an unexpected visitor show, and of course he's not here. :twisted: Guess he should have covered his bases, before he went and played. Normally, I'd fudge a tad for him or just say I'm not sure where he went. Though NOT TODAY! He can lie in his own bed he made. Never bite the hand that feeds you!! :devilWink:
Jenn
undecided

Postby Maryellen » April 12th, 2006, 3:42 pm

YOUR BOSS IS MEAN.. he should have never done that to you.. what a jerk.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Hoyden » April 12th, 2006, 4:32 pm

If I had already told my boss I was at my daughter's school and he called with an emergency and it turned out to be a Tee Time, there is no way in hell they would not hear about it.

That was just uncalled for.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Jenn » April 12th, 2006, 5:09 pm

I've not begun my war path!! It's ok, now his butt is in a sling, and he'll need my help as always since he doesn't pay attention to a dang thing. But I'm extremely extremely busy ;) and I'm on vacation tomorrow. lol I won't be coming in here (yes I normally do) for NOTHING! :moon:
Jenn
undecided

Postby Purple » April 12th, 2006, 5:15 pm

Now that stinks! Go get 'em!
Purple
I live here

Postby bullymommy » April 13th, 2006, 6:50 am

what a flucker!!!!! you get em and make him sorry LOL
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 13th, 2006, 10:02 am

Your boss is a bigger douche bag than mine is.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » April 13th, 2006, 10:51 am

:rock: Today rocks!! I've been called a few times and not answered the phone! I'm loving the desperation! I know it's evil, but I don't care!
Jenn
undecided

Postby Jesseca » April 13th, 2006, 1:19 pm

Enjoy it! You deserve it :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 13th, 2006, 1:26 pm

JennKBM wrote::rock: Today rocks!! I've been called a few times and not answered the phone! I'm loving the desperation! I know it's evil, but I don't care!

Make him suffer!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Off-Topic