Need a rescue in ID or WA

Postby blayzeingsun » November 29th, 2008, 2:07 pm

Hey guys I am helping a girl out that has moved into a shelter with her 4 kids because of problems at home long story short they have a yellow lab that is now or as of sunday will be homeless we absolutely can't take him in we have to many animals as it is and the humane societys here have waiting lists for places does anyone have any resources for me! Thanks in advance!
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby Jenn » November 30th, 2008, 10:35 am

:sad2: No sorry, but good luck.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » November 30th, 2008, 10:36 am

Check your private messages. I have one connection for you. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby blayzeingsun » November 30th, 2008, 7:58 pm

okay thanks
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby airwalk » November 30th, 2008, 8:01 pm

You might try DRAW - Dog Rescue Around Washington - it's Vi here - I'm not sure if she checks in regularly but I know she's on her rescue e-mail quickly.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Violet » November 30th, 2008, 8:05 pm

I am in Tacoma. Whats this kid like? we might be able to take him in.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby blayzeingsun » November 30th, 2008, 8:56 pm

her name is bailey she is a young purebred yellow labarador currently livng in a garage as her momma is in a domestic violence shelter with her kids. we've got no time left to find her a place to live as the dad was supposed to have the house that they all were living in empty by today. ugh bad situation for the poor pupper to be in.
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby BullyLady » November 30th, 2008, 9:21 pm

blayzeingsun wrote:her name is bailey she is a young purebred yellow labarador currently livng in a garage as her momma is in a domestic violence shelter with her kids. we've got no time left to find her a place to live as the dad was supposed to have the house that they all were living in empty by today. ugh bad situation for the poor pupper to be in.

Now that's creepy, I'm trying to rehome a purebred yellow lab named Bailey as well. :shock:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Violet » November 30th, 2008, 9:51 pm

Is itpossible you guys are working on the same dog? if someone can get her to me we can provide a temp urgent stay place. :|
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby airwalk » November 30th, 2008, 10:29 pm

Keeping fingers crossed here!
airwalk
I live here

Postby Violet » November 30th, 2008, 11:08 pm

im working all day tomorrow but can check email. So if anything gets worked out or if she needs to come here please email me at DRAWashington@hotmail.com
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby BullyLady » December 1st, 2008, 12:40 am

Violet wrote:Is itpossible you guys are working on the same dog? if someone can get her to me we can provide a temp urgent stay place. :|

No, it's not the same dog. And it sounds like this dog is much much more urgent than the one I am working on. Good luck to the other Bailey!
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Violet » December 3rd, 2008, 1:53 am

Any update?
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby blayzeingsun » December 3rd, 2008, 11:52 am

well at this point i'm waiting on the people they have decided that her living in a garage is maybe not so much of a bad thing and i gave them till today to make a decision. I will keep you all updated!
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby blayzeingsun » December 6th, 2008, 10:39 pm

Well I delivered Bailey to her new "home" rescue today. It went pretty well~ Yeah! :wave2:
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » December 7th, 2008, 10:16 am

Did she go to the one I told you about? Because I just got a DARLING photo of a yellow Lab from the rescue.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » December 7th, 2008, 12:06 pm

blayzeingsun wrote:Well I delivered Bailey to her new "home" rescue today. It went pretty well~ Yeah! :wave2:

Nice work!
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » December 7th, 2008, 3:55 pm

Oh, she did go to A Paw Up Rescue and she is doing great! She just got her vaccinations and was wormed. Next step is a trip to the Vet to get spayed and she is up for adoption. :dance:

She seems to be a bit of a chubba. 8)

iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby blayzeingsun » December 7th, 2008, 4:37 pm

isn't she cute! I just got new photos too and look at that smile! she has definitly not been smiling before today! she is pretty chubby but on the intake form he said he was feeding 5 cups a day of food a day i'm not sure if that was a mistake or not but anyway thanks for the help in placing her!
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » December 7th, 2008, 7:13 pm

Anything for a Labrador. :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Next

Return to Rescue