Okay, Now I'm In!! New Baby in Nebraska!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby iluvk9 » November 25th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Well, I AM JOYCE, and I will tell you what you have won!!!!

I will be sending you my SECRET RECIPE meal! Now you might not think it is something terrific, but after I take PHENOMENAL PHOTOS of the end result, that I make in my LAB, you will be thrilled at the MEATLESS meal I have prepared. All you will need to provide is your own CUP OF COFFEE and TEXT me when you get it.

Oh, and welcome to PBT. :wave2:

Did anyone get the innuendos or are you all asleep?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby KJS » November 26th, 2008, 7:17 am

Sweet baby Jeebus :shock: ...you better hope that NONE of this is true :doh:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby ArtGypsy » November 26th, 2008, 8:11 pm

Okay, Joyce!!!
This was amusing.............. :D

Although I'm assuming there's a 'history' here, that I don't "get" yet, !!!!!! :mrgreen:

I'll be waiting for that meal............coffee cup in hand.................to texting though---You'll have to call my house, ding my messenger or dial up the cell.!!!

-----------Jody, who is starting in on the Thanksgiving preparations and has a sleepy Pup By her feet in the kitchen.......**and a Lazy Macy By My Bed**
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby madremissy » November 26th, 2008, 8:14 pm

ArtGypsy wrote:Okay, Joyce!!!
This was amusing.............. :D

Although I'm assuming there's a 'history' here, that I don't "get" yet, !!!!!! :mrgreen:

I'll be waiting for that meal............coffee cup in hand.................to texting though---You'll have to call my house, ding my messenger or dial up the cell.!!!

-----------Jody, who is starting in on the Thanksgiving preparations and has a sleepy Pup By her feet in the kitchen.......**and a Lazy Macy By My Bed**

Believe me you would like to pass on that meal. :wink:
Don't worry it won't take you long to get it.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby airwalk » November 26th, 2008, 8:28 pm

Okay...who let Joyce out.. :shock: whoever it is better put her back in her closet before she cooks for someone....
airwalk
I live here

Postby KJS » November 27th, 2008, 3:14 am

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!! :eek1:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby ArtGypsy » November 28th, 2008, 11:35 am

*****best whining voice******************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I wanna Play Toooo!! C;mon, guys...............tell me what the story is....................!!! :wave2:
ArtGypsy

Postby TheRedQueen » November 28th, 2008, 11:37 am

ArtGypsy wrote:*****best whining voice******************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I wanna Play Toooo!! C;mon, guys...............tell me what the story is....................!!! :wave2:

Just hang around...you'll "get it" soon enough. ;)

Don't ask Joyce to cook for you or take your wedding photos...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » November 28th, 2008, 12:08 pm

She can make a mean bowl of Cheerios and some coffee though. :wink:
madremissy

Postby airwalk » November 28th, 2008, 12:22 pm

Like Missy said, Joyce's claim to fame for cooking is an amazing bowl of Cheerio's (never the fake kind again) and a mean cup of coffee.

Everything else....well let's just say that it has been outlawed in 49 states and the 50th is considering legislation now.

:wave2: Hi Joyce
airwalk
I live here

Postby ArtGypsy » November 23rd, 2009, 9:53 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:The award for most awesome, informative introduction goes to...

YOU!

Joyce, tell her what she's won... 8)

LOOK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!
Our One Year Anniversary to PBT!!!

I got a ''prize'' back then, for the most awesome informative introduction.....!!!!!!!!!!
And LOOK-AT-ME-NOW!!!!!

((You guys were a "Keeper")) ------------------>>>>>>>> :dance:
ArtGypsy

Postby ArtGypsy » November 23rd, 2009, 9:54 pm

REMEMBER THIS::::::::::?????????

A spin back into the past.............................

ArtGypsy wrote:Hi All!

My Name is Jody; I live in the wide state of Nebraska and have just brought home a new Baby for our family!!! **well, I brought him home Wed**

His Name is Dartagnan, (Dar) and is only 10 weeks old............He is coming into a home where there is already one very spoiled 11 year old pit/shar pei, named Macy, that was dropped on our doorstep at a wee-pup. I hand-hydrated her with a syringe of fluids for 24 hours until she perked right up and settled in.

We also have 5 cats...........((down to five, thank goodness)> I'm one of those folks that cats 'seem to find' ......I'm not quite the 'crazy cat lady' Yet, but some would say I"m workin 'on it! haha....

I have 3 kiddos..............2 grand children. My oldest , Amanda, is 27, Kelcie, 16 and Cole is 14. We live in a very little town about 40 miles west of Lincoln Ne. The 'urge' ((obsession)) for another Pit-baby has held steady for about 3-4 years now. I've decided 'for' and decided 'against' several times, each time thinking I'm getting too old, the other dog is too settled and my kids each desired their own 'breed of choice'.
But.................(deep sigh) Being a MOm of teens, I know for a fact (years of experience) that any animal that comes into this house will be MY responsibility and that kids can't always have what THEY want, haha.....
This baby was for ME. Researched, MUlled, Perseverated, Waxed and Waned.
Til the time was right and somehow Dar just came to "be">

I found this forum by a good old fashioned 'google-search'.........LOL..........I joined PIt Bull forum 2 years ago, when i was online trying to find out whether or not a pit was a good choice for my family.

One of the reasons I desire this breed, is their remarkable intelligence. I would bore/tire easily of a doggie that was mere 'lap candy' and couldn't be a good companion for me.

Right now, Dar is on my lap, wrapped in a towel, sleeping off his first bath. (all together now:: ""AWWWWW"""")

I have had the luxury of staying with him each day/all day since I brought him home on Wed., to bond, to teach, to get to know one another. We are crate training at night, have a large cage during the day (when I JUST HAVE to do some housework)) and other times, he's with me; either tethered, held, walked, played with or learning something new.

I hope this is a good enough intro.......................the poochie is starting to wiggle!!!!

anything more you'd like to ask, Just let me know!!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff27 ... ody003.jpg
ArtGypsy

Postby amazincc » November 23rd, 2009, 9:55 pm

:congrats:

You're not so bad yourself. :wink:

Did you get your toaster yet???
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby madremissy » November 23rd, 2009, 9:58 pm

Happy One year Anniversary Jody.
madremissy

Previous

Return to Introductions