Custom Flyball/Tennis Ball ornaments

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby StalkerBlueDog » November 21st, 2008, 11:26 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0306599353

I make custom tennis ball ornaments that I sell at flyball tornaments- I customize them to titles earned at the tournaments.. but they can be made to order for just dogs that love balls too!

They're Clear glass hand painted to look like tennis balls.

Can be done in either a painted marble inside like the ornament on the left in the picture with 3 tennis balls or crinkled paper in various tennis ball greens and yellows like the ornament on the right in the picture with 3 tennis balls. The third ball in the picture is an actual Wilson Tennis Ball to show size and color.

or can be done with the fluffy yarn like in the individual picture.

I can't get the pictures to post for some reason.. but there's pictures on that ebay listing..

Prices vary but - $5 for PBT members- plus shipping. Unlimited customization.. you tell me colors (if you have team colors you would like better the tennis ball colors I will find it!), ribbon preferences, and what you want painted on it for no extra cost!
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Postby StalkerBlueDog » November 22nd, 2008, 2:28 am

I am more then willing to barter too for other items :)

Or negate shipping if I'll see you in the near future... or can pass them on to someone who will see you in the future..

I usually sell them for $5 at tournaments and struggle to get them hand painted before the end of the tournamnet.. and I only have made up the variety that I bring..so if you give me an order a head of time I can take my time painting the names on them.. and they're more custom.. the ones I bring to tournaments are all green and I only have my paw print ribbon with me normally.
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
StalkerBlueDog

Postby maberi » November 22nd, 2008, 9:23 am

Those are cool Jill

I will pm you for one
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » November 24th, 2008, 11:57 am

I'm going to remember these for one of our numerous tournaments in 2009...(we're co-hosting two, and hosting one)

Very cute!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby StalkerBlueDog » November 25th, 2008, 9:41 pm

Sounds great Erin. Just let me know if you are interested by the time christmas rolls around. I can purchase the clear ornaments I make them out of at the end of the holiday season for a lot less if I know ahead of time how many I'll need and wouldn't have to charge you the higher price that I have to buy them for when it's not christmas time and they're harder to find. (hope that makes sense..)
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
StalkerBlueDog

Return to Marketplace