My new addition

For those of us that show or want to show our dogs.

Postby rottgrl » April 11th, 2006, 12:25 pm

HI all!

I have to share my new boy with everyone. His name is Moose. I haven't had a chance to add him to my website, but he is at this link for you to see:

http://spaces.msn.com/pits-n-weilers/photos/

I started a blog for Red too....kinda cute! I think I will let Moose write a blog if he wants too!

Moose is a UKC Ch, and he is just 7 months old. I met and fell in love with him a few weeks back when I showed Red in the Best Puppy competition. My roommate got to show him, and we both told his handler he could just put Moose in our car. He thought we were joking and didn't mention that Moose was available.....I found out shortly after the show that he was, and his breeder and I talked and, long story short, Moose is here! He is just an absolute doll.

Well, had to introduce him quick....its a nice day here and I want to get out and enjoy it with the dogs! Thanks for letting me share!

Stephanie
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 12:38 pm

he is just stunning!!! Congratulations on the newest addition....see, they are very addicting arent' they?? now the little pups have another to play with..... um, what do your rotts think??do they think they are now being overrun with short hair pups???
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 11th, 2006, 12:41 pm

Wow. His coloring is gorgeous, and his face . . . I just want to smoosh it.

So handsome. What a great addition to the family.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby rottgrl » April 11th, 2006, 12:53 pm

Red is having a great time playing with Moose....Bobber is a bit small to take her body-slams!

The Rotties are fine with him.....even my alpha girl, Scarlet, really likes him (which is quite a relief since he sleeps in my room). The rest realy don't seem to mind any additions.....just someone else to play with and bark at.

Yes, they are quite addicting, especially when they are so sweet! I am quite hooked on them!

Stephanie
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 11th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Awe what a cutie pie
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » April 11th, 2006, 3:35 pm

Beautiful!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 11th, 2006, 3:47 pm

Beautiful puppers!!!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby olympianAB » April 11th, 2006, 8:05 pm

pretty boy
olympianAB
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » April 11th, 2006, 10:16 pm

Absolutely stunning! Your pictures of him are fantastic!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby ellie@ny » April 11th, 2006, 10:43 pm

What a cutie!One of my fav. color!Wich kennel is he comming from?
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 11th, 2006, 11:00 pm

Wowza! He's stunning! :o
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby rottgrl » April 11th, 2006, 11:50 pm

Thank you all for the compliments.....glad you can all see why I fell so madly in love with him.

Ellie--he is from Arkansas....Blue Rock Kennels. Here's the link: http://www.blue-rock.net/

Ben did the most wonderful job raising this whole litter......and he's a cutie! LOL We both went to Indianapolis for the show last weekend. I'm looking forward to the next shows where I can actually spend a little more time just hanging out. Moose is still so young that I'm not sure when I will take him out to work towards his Grand, but we will definitely be out! In the meantime he's a doll to live with too.

Thanks again for the compliments!
And for letting me share.

Stephanie
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby panda » April 12th, 2006, 2:45 am

:heartbeat: Boy, is Moose handsome. Congratulations, Stephanie.
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
panda
Loyally Bully

Return to Conformation