i graduated tonight.....

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 8:33 pm

to working out a half hour on the cardio bike i bought last week.. i started out at 15 minutes, then increased to 20, now tonight i am at a half hour.. i do it twice a day every day except saturdays and sundays, and i am watching what i eat., so hopefully i can shed this excess weight by the summer..... and if i can get rufus to stop pouting while i am on it it will be a miracle...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 11th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Sounds like you are doing great!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby msvette2u » April 11th, 2006, 9:14 pm

:thumbsup: :purpleBanana: Yay ME :) I need to get back on my elliptical. It's a great work out too.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 9:20 pm

thanks!! i am hoping to lose 35 lbs by summer time... i hope this thing works.. i will gradually add other exercises in as well..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 11th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Congrats!! Hopefully I'll join you as a weightloss partner in crime when I get my eliptical next month. Yeah, I can't spell, it's because I'm fat :D
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 11th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Yay! :clap: I'm trying to get the motivation to start working out again too. As well as re-join Weight Watchers...
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby girlie » April 11th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Why the hell are ya'll so far away????

I have a tredmill that i need to let go of before i move.......less than 6 months old!!!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 9:52 pm

aaggggg.. i posted on freecycle that i wanted one...... GRRRRR .. where are you..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » April 11th, 2006, 10:00 pm

I started working out .....I lift weights to be strong, like bull.... :mask:
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 11th, 2006, 10:04 pm

I just bought a Gazelle. I had a bike but it didn't help much........I rode it in front of the tv with a bud lite in one hand. The Gazelle I bought doesn't have a drink holder! :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » April 11th, 2006, 10:20 pm

You people are killing me!

This is a pit bull board and you all get on a machine while your dog stares at you?

Grab a leash or get outside and run or ride a bike with your dog(s). :rolleyes2:

:wink:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby huskyhouse » April 11th, 2006, 10:28 pm

Good for you ME, I've been doing the same on the treadmill trying to get rid of the excess suet I put on over the winter (and the last winter, and the winter before that :shock: .......).
huskyhouse
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby girlie » April 11th, 2006, 10:31 pm

Romanwild wrote:You people are killing me!

This is a pit bull board and you all get on a machine while your dog stares at you?

Grab a leash or get outside and run or ride a bike with your dog(s). :rolleyes2:

ok, so me (a petite chick), a dog on a leash, a two year old and a five year old go out for a run together??? I don't know if you have kids, but in my world that it is pretty much impossible. Because i myself use a treamill does not mean my dog is not exercised.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Romanwild » April 11th, 2006, 10:37 pm

pitcess wrote:

ok, so me (a petite chick), a dog on a leash, a two year old and a five year old go out for a run together??? I don't know if you have kids, but in my world that it is pretty much impossible. Because i myself use a treamill does not mean my dog is not exercised.

Easy there oh petite one. lol That' why I put the wink emoticon at the end.

I didn't say anyone was neglecting their dog. I was just busting chops. :D

Put the kids in a crate and take the dog for a run. :wink:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby girlie » April 11th, 2006, 10:39 pm

Romanwild wrote:
pitcess wrote:

Easy there oh petite one. That' why I put the wink emoticon at the end.

I didn't say anyone was neglecting their dog. I was just busting chops.

Put the kids in a crate and take the dog for a run. :wink:

I wasn't trying to be fiesty.....LOL....just responding, and yes i saw the wink.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 11th, 2006, 10:52 pm

Too many freaky loose dogs. :o
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jesseca » April 12th, 2006, 12:54 am

That's great ME. I was just thinking I needed to start working out again. All my friends have been and it dawned on me this morning that I'm the fat friend. I don't like that at all :shock:
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Jenn » April 12th, 2006, 1:05 am

cheekymunkee wrote:Too many freaky loose dogs. :o

:( I know the feeling! I hate that when I'm walking I'm always on guard. I feel like I'm always complaining to what little and distant neighbors I do have, but I'M THE ONLY ONE that has confined animals of any sort. It just makes me so damn mad!

Congratulations on your graduation! I've been getting at it myself, since it is actually daylight when I get home now. It's nice to be able to mow, walk, and play outside longer before having to go inside. For me it is more of a major stress relief :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby Asta » April 12th, 2006, 6:36 am

Oh great news Maryellen!!! I totally believe that you will shed those pounds come summer :)

Cheers,

Asa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » April 12th, 2006, 8:09 am

charles will think twice about walking in my neighborhood when a 300 lb bear with cubs comes walking down the path..... i cant walk unless i know the bears wont come around..... hmm, lets see,, 300 lb bear w/ cubs bearing down on you vs your dog being pissed ......i will take the dog being pissed.....heheheeee

all i need now is a treadmill....
Maryellen
I live here

Next

Return to Off-Topic