99Perfume

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 11:13 am

i found this awesome place, as the perfume i wear the store discontinued it.. i found it here and the price is awesome.. cheaper then when i was buying it at the store.. they have men and womens perfume/cologne

http://www.99perfume.com/
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 11th, 2006, 11:18 am

Those ARE good prices! There are quite a few wholesale shops here in Dallas where I get my perfume. But the one I have been wanting is still too expensive for me right now. BUT I got it on ebay for 27.00!!! Ralph Lauren PURE TURQUOISE.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Purple » April 11th, 2006, 11:27 am

Haha, I use Bath and Body fragrances!!
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 11th, 2006, 11:35 am

Rockin' site. I may just have to order some when/if I ever have money again.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » April 11th, 2006, 11:39 am

Purple wrote:Haha, I use Bath and Body fragrances!!

Same here! Cucumber Melon is my favorite. It's the same as the old Victoria's Secret fragrence Tranquel Breezes. It turns out that VS owns B&B, and the two fragrences were cometing with each other, and Cucumber Melon was winning, so they dumped it out of the VS line.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 11:45 am

i order my fendi theorama from them, since i cant find it anywhere else.. and a few others... they are quick and delivery is fast..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby girlie » April 11th, 2006, 12:09 pm

Dang it.....ok, if anybody finds Donna Karron's "Chaos" hit me up!! I love it, and they stopped making it a few years ago, i found a store in San Marcos that had it, but when i got there this jerk bought the entire case for his wife, dude wouldn't give up one bottle for me. (yeah i'm still bitter)
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 12:23 pm

Maryellen
I live here

Postby girlie » April 11th, 2006, 12:33 pm

Why did i not think of eBay?!?!

Thank you :D
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 12:41 pm

your welcome :D
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 11th, 2006, 12:48 pm

I know how you feel, Pitcess. I was OBSESSED with the Gap scent Grass while I worked at the butterfly conservatory. It was natural enough that it didn't send the butterflies going all crazy on me (as we weren't allowed to wear perfume to work and it was OBVIOUS when you did, ie: butterfly attack!), but it still kept any sort of scent that comes from standing in 110 degree humid heat all day at bay.

The store stopped carrying it. I called every outlet store I knew of, they had none left. There was ONE outlet store in ME that had some (they wouldn't hold anything). I went up there and there were two left. I grabbed one and the girl next to me grabbed the other. I was like "That's my favorite!" And she said "so" and walked away with it. *grumble*

Now I wear Candie's and Paris Hilton's scent. She may be a skank but she knows how to cover that skank scent well :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » April 11th, 2006, 12:53 pm

I found Gap Heaven for my daughter but could never find it again. I don't know if they quit making it or what. :|

I've bought a few things from here also.

http://perfumania.com/
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby girlie » April 11th, 2006, 12:59 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Now I wear Candie's and Paris Hilton's scent. She may be a skank but she knows how to cover that skank scent well :)

HAHA..she sure is. I haven't smelled her perfume, didn't know she had one. I am now hooked on Gucci's Envy me....it's yummy.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 11th, 2006, 2:43 pm

Wow, what a bunch of girly girls! :?

Damn!

:D
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Return to Off-Topic