Hey..

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby ZachMan » April 11th, 2006, 8:24 am

Hi,

My name is Zach and I am an ex-www.pitbullforum.com user. I adopted my first APBT last september and his name is Frazer and judt last weekend I got my girl Lucy who is also an APBT. I'll probablly post on here a good bit and hope to meet nice people that won't attack you.
ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » April 11th, 2006, 8:29 am

We'll try to not attck you. lol

In the mean time we need to know a little more about you.

What got you into the breed? Are you dealing with BSL in your area? :)
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 8:34 am

welcome!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby ZachMan » April 11th, 2006, 8:39 am

Romanwild wrote:We'll try to not attck you. lol

In the mean time we need to know a little more about you.

What got you into the breed? Are you dealing with BSL in your area? :)

No BSL here in Birmingham, but there is a dog fighting ring going on in the inner city. Thats how I got my boy Frazer, my local shelter found him at 3 mo old tied to a dumpster with two other APBTs. I got him when he was 5 mo. old and recovering from mange. The finally arrested the guy who had Frazer and many many other dogs who he used for fighting.

I got into APBT because I have always liked them and wanted to learn more about them. I learned alot and decided when it was okay to get a dog it would be a APBT. Then I learned about how bad it is for them in many palces and all about so many people hating them when they don't have a clue so I decided to get a shelter dog. I do have to admit Lucy is not a shelter dog though. Anyways I just love the breed, they are smart, strong willed (sometimes bad, lol), loving and playful who think they are little lap dogs.
ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby concreterose » April 11th, 2006, 9:15 am

ZachMan wrote:Hi,

My name is Zach and I am an ex-www.pitbullforum.com user. I adopted my first APBT last september and his name is Frazer and judt last weekend I got my girl Lucy who is also an APBT. I'll probablly post on here a good bit and hope to meet nice people that won't attack you.

:rolleyes2: You were not 'attacked'. You made your bed, put yourself out there and you knew what would happen when you did it. Feeling sorry for yourself because of your choices? Sheesh, when will people learn to suck it up and develop a thick skin for choices they consciously make?!
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby concreterose » April 11th, 2006, 9:16 am

concreterose wrote:

:rolleyes2: You were not 'attacked'. You made your bed, put yourself out there and you knew what would happen when you did it. Feeling sorry for yourself because of your choices? Sheesh, when will people learn to suck it up and develop a thick skin for choices they consciously make?!

You KNOW how anti-byb people on that board are, you've been a member for a long time and still did it anyway. What did you expect?
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 11th, 2006, 9:23 am

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » April 11th, 2006, 9:32 am

Hi and welcome to PBT! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby ZachMan » April 11th, 2006, 9:33 am

concreterose wrote:
concreterose wrote:

You KNOW how anti-byb people on that board are, you've been a member for a long time and still did it anyway. What did you expect?

You are right and if you look at my post I was very good about it, I held my tongue and took their comments. BUT the one thing you don't see is I got banned all because I bought a dog. There was no reason for them to ban me over that, I have given sooo much good info on that site and they do this to me all while half the people on there have bought dogs. Seems unfair to me and I feel my one little sentence on here was NOT NEAR as much as I'd like to say, but I won't.
Last edited by ZachMan on April 11th, 2006, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby ZachMan » April 11th, 2006, 9:34 am

mnp13 wrote:Image

ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 11th, 2006, 9:37 am

ZachMan wrote:I'll probablly post on here a good bit and hope to meet nice people that won't attack you.

Zach, you are more than welcome here and no, you won't be attacked by anyone. However, that is not to say that you may not be questioned and held accountable for your actions. Those are two totally different issues.

I hope you stay and that you become an active member!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby concreterose » April 11th, 2006, 9:39 am

ZachMan wrote:
concreterose wrote:
concreterose wrote:

You are right and if you look at my post I was very good about it I think. BUT the one thing you don't see is I got banned because I bought a dog. There was no reason for them to ban me over that, I have given sooo much good info on that site and they do this to me all while half the people on there have bought dogs. Seems unfair to me and I feel my one little sentence on here was NOT NEAR as much as I'd like to say, but I won't.

Hmm...I didn't know you were banned, must have happened after I signed off. But I don't know what you expected after KNOWINGLY purchasing a dog from a byb...helpful information contributed or not. Regardless, I'm through with it. Good luck with your pup, and enjoy this board...it's a nice board as well.
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 11th, 2006, 9:50 am

Hi & welcome!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby ZachMan » April 11th, 2006, 9:52 am

concreterose wrote:
ZachMan wrote:
concreterose wrote:
concreterose wrote:

You are right and if you look at my post I was very good about it I think. BUT the one thing you don't see is I got banned because I bought a dog. There was no reason for them to ban me over that, I have given sooo much good info on that site and they do this to me all while half the people on there have bought dogs. Seems unfair to me and I feel my one little sentence on here was NOT NEAR as much as I'd like to say, but I won't.

Hmm...I didn't know you were banned, must have happened after I signed off. But I don't know what you expected after KNOWINGLY purchasing a dog from a byb...helpful information contributed or not. Regardless, I'm through with it. Good luck with your pup, and enjoy this board...it's a nice board as well.

Thanks and I know what you're saying and yes I am tired of it also and I didn't mean for my intro to be about the very recent "issues".

My main reason I did post about the dog was I was gonna post pictures and all cause I was excited about her and plus it was Frazers birthday yesterday so I know people would ask where I got her. You know, tons of people knew I was looking for a dog and they would eventually find out about her. Guess I went ahead and got it out of the way at one time. :(
ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby ZachMan » April 11th, 2006, 9:54 am

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. :)
ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 11th, 2006, 10:19 am

Welcome Zach! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of both of your babies!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby ZachMan » April 11th, 2006, 10:24 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Welcome Zach! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of both of your babies!

Thnak you, I'll try to get my camera up here at wor kon my lunch break :)
ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 11th, 2006, 10:25 am

Hi and welcome
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ZachMan » April 11th, 2006, 10:28 am

Patch O' Pits wrote:Hi and welcome

HAha funny..
ZachMan
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » April 11th, 2006, 10:56 am

Hello and Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here