Syn Flex Joint Medicine

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Maryellen » January 7th, 2006, 6:58 pm

Liquid Glucosamine Formula Syn-Flex

Effectively assists in Maximum Joint Care
Aid in rehabilitating damaged cartilage
Improves mobility and reduces inflammation
High quality liquid glucosamine for maximum absorption and rapid pain relief
No hard to swallow capsules

Syn-flex Includes liquid glucosamine sulfate and glucosamine HCL, chondroitin, omega 3 and 6, boswellin, yucca, vitamins A, E, and C, manganese, and bromelain. It is one the most effective joint care products available today.

ARTHRITIS AND YOUR PET
Approximately 25-30% of family pets suffer from arthritis. Broadly described by most veterinarians as DJD (degenerative joint disease), arthritis in pets is just as painful and debilitating as it is in humans. Below is a list of the different types of arthritis your pet may have. Syn-Flex is beneficial for each of these conditions without harmful side effects:

Osteoarthritis

Degenerative Joint Disease

Hip Dysplasia

Elbow Dysplasia

Knee Dysplasia

Knee (stifle joint)

Osteochondrosis

Hypertrophic Arthritis

Shoulder Degeneration

Wrist Arthritis (carpi)

Kneecap Dislocation

WHY SYNFLEX IS THE BEST
Not only is Syn-Flex formulated using pharmaceutical quality liquid glucosamine, it also contains a host of other ingredients that work synergistically to:

Aid in rehabilitating damaged and deteriorated cartilage
Reduce inflammation and stiffness
Alleviate the pain
Improve mobility
Restore the supply of healthy synovial fluid

The majority of glucosamine products on the market today (for pets) are found in pill or capsule form. Some are now found in food products. Using this form of glucosamine means that they are simply not as effective as a liquid formula which is absorbed into your pet's body more quickly.

Syn-Flex as a liquid formula provides such a rapid absorption rate that pet owners will normally see a significant improvement in their pet within about 10-20 days. The glucosamine in Syn-Flex not only alleviates your dog or cat's pain, it slows the progression of the disease by stimulating the production of proteoglycan and glycosaminoglycan molecules. This renews the supply of synovial fluid within the cartilage matrix of the diseased joint(s), rehabilitates the cartilage and allows your pet to regain joint mobility.

Note: Not only is Syn-Flex just as effective as Rimadyl, it has no side effects.

Did you know that 30% of Dogs & Cats Have Arthritis? Here are the signs:

Reluctance to walk, climb stairs, jump, or play
Limping
Lagging behind on walks
Difficulty rising from a resting position
Yelping in pain when touched
A personality change
Resistant to touch

WHAT SYN-FLEX DOES FOR PETS
Just as in the case of usage for human beings with OA, Syn-Flex works quickly to ease your pet's pain. Typically, you will see your pet responding as they become more active and lively. Glucosamine has been clinically proven to inhibit the progress of arthritis. Even more importantly, the clinical evidence reveals that it rehabilitates damaged joints and reverses cartilage damage.

Even if your pet does not yet have arthritis,Syn-Flex may be used as a preventive measure. There are a number of Greyhound and Iditarod dog sled racing teams to keep their dogs in top condition.

THE INGREDIENTS IN SYN-FLEX
Most glucosamine formulas for pets available on the market today use glucosamine of varying quality. Syn-Flex is formulated using pharmaceutical quality glucosamine and eleven other ingredients that work synergistically to maximize pain relief; protect cartilage; and optimize joint health.

The following is a breakdown of 1/4 oz. dose of Syn-Flex. (The dose used for your pet may be higher or lower depending on their weight.

Certified Ingredients Per 1/4 oz. of Syn-flex
1250 mg Glucosamine HCL and Glucosamine Sulfate
25 mg Shark Cartilage (20% Chondroitin Sulfate)

8 mg Boswellin
3 mg Yucca Powder
5 mg Manganese (Ascorbate)
1 mg Bromelain
5 mg Vitamin C
5 mg Omega 3 Fatty Acid
5 mg Omega 6 Fatty Acid
80 IU Vitamin A
2 IU Vitamin E

WHAT DO THESE INGREDIENTS ACTUALLY DO?
Glucosamine is a natural sugar produced by the body and found in a wide variety of foods. It is the essential and principal ingredient that determines the quantity of proteoglcycan (water-holding) molecules that are formed within the animal. The greater the amount of glucosamine in the body, the greater the amount of proteoglycans. The proteoglycans are large, water-binding molecules made up of (both) proteins and sugars. It is important to understand that they are a major building block of healthy, vital cartilage. Glucosamine also stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAG's) which are important proteins found in cartilage. They serve to "bind" the water within the cartilage matrix.

Shark Cartilage provides a source of chondroitin sulfate (20% in Syn-Flex) which works synergistically with glucosamine to assist in rehabilitating the cartilage that is damaged in your body. Although bovine trachea is also a source of chondroitin, we elected to use shark cartilage given the public concerns about BSE. (Mad Cow Disease). Let's discuss the role of this ingredient further.

Chondroitin Sulfate attracts fluids into proteoglycan molecules which assists in two ways. First, it draws nutrients into cartilage. Second, it increases the flow of fluid into cartilage to add resiliency.

Manganese (Ascorbate) is a mineral that enhances the effectiveness of both glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates to synthesize the production of healthy cartilage.

Yucca has a long history in easing joint pain by blocking compounds that prevent the normal formation of cartilage. The root is rich in saponins that elevate an animal's ability to produce "natural" cortisone.

Bromelain helps to inhibit pro-inflammatory compounds which reduce pain and swelling. Unlike aspirin, bromelain does not inhibit the production of prostaglandins which can have undesirable side effects.

Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docasahexaenoic Acid) act as anti-inflammatory agents. This is essential to reducing pain where inflammation is present. Usually, these ingredients are sold as stand alone products in health food stores.

Boswellin has been used for centuries in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine to maintain healthy joints. Boswellic acids improve blood supply to the joints and maintain the integrity of blood vessels. At least one study has indicated that they may open up collateral blood circulation to provide a more adequate blood supply to your pet's joints. Boswellin also serves to reduce swelling and improve mobility where individuals experience stiffness in the joints.

Syn-Flex also provides the essential Vitamins A, C and E to assist in protecting against the harmful effects of free radicals.

Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) is essential for growth and repair of body tissues and it also aids in bone formation.

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) mobilizes your body's self-defense mechanisms that in turn, assist your immune system in overcoming disease.

Finally, Vitamin E (Tocopheral) is an antioxidant that acts to protect red blood cells and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidation damage. It also assists your body in maintaining healthy membrane tissue.

Let's Review the Benefits of Syn-flex for Your Pet
Pharmaceutical quality glucosamine in liquid form for maximum absorption and relief
No dangerous side effects like NSAIDs, COX-2 Inhibitors, and Steroids
The glucosamine found in Syn-Flex doesn't just fight pain, it goes straight to fighting the root causes of the disease
Rehabilitates and protects damaged cartilage
Reduces Inflammation
Works to eliminate damaging free radicals
A complete joint care supplement that lasts from 1-8 months (depending on your pet's weight
Easy to administer: just add to food or treats (a few use a "dropper") (there is a measuring reservoir on the bottle)
When used for pet joint care, Syn-Flex lasts from 1-8 months.

Don't let your pet suffer any longer. Order Syn-Flex today and your dog or cat will be jumping in the car; on the sofa and up the stairs; just like when they were a puppy or kitten. There is no product on the market today that compares with the powerful and fast-acting results of Syn-Flex.

MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED DOSAGE
(double the dosage for the first ten days of use)
Pet Weight of: 0-10 lbs./ dosage: 1/32 oz (approx. .2 tsp)
10-40lbs.; 1/16 oz (approx. .4 tsp)
40-100lbs; 1/8 oz. (.75 tsp.)
100+ lbs.; 1/4 oz (1.5 tps.)

SYN-FLEX is sold in 8 ounce bottles. Each bottle is $20.00 plus $4.85 shipping and handling (all bottles of Syn-Flex are shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation). Please add 50 cents to the shipping and handling for each additional bottle you order. At this time, only postal money orders or certified checks are accepted for Syn-Flex orders I do have PAYPAL. If you would like to payfor the Syn-Flex via PayPal, you may pay me via may paypal account: patti@shurepetsnh.com. If you are paying via check or money order, please complete the Order Form and submit it to the address noted on the form.
Last edited by Maryellen on February 18th, 2006, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 12:46 pm

Do you have the link to purchase it?
Purple
I live here

Postby Maryellen » February 18th, 2006, 4:19 pm

i just added the info onthe bottom of the post, here it is :

SYN-FLEX is sold in 8 ounce bottles. Each bottle is $20.00 plus $4.85 shipping and handling (all bottles of Syn-Flex are shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation). Please add 50 cents to the shipping and handling for each additional bottle you order. At this time, only postal money orders or certified checks are accepted for Syn-Flex orders I do have PAYPAL. If you would like to payfor the Syn-Flex via PayPal, you may pay me via may paypal account: patti@shurepetsnh.com. If you are paying via check or money order, please complete the Order Form and submit it to the address noted on the form.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » February 21st, 2006, 12:47 pm

I just e-mailed her, thanks!
Purple
I live here

Postby Purple » February 24th, 2006, 5:37 pm

WOW, paid on Tuesday, and it was in my mailbox Friday!!!WOW!
Purple
I live here

Postby Maryellen » February 24th, 2006, 6:26 pm

yeah patti is FAST with delivery!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » April 9th, 2006, 8:43 pm

This stuff works like some sort of miracle formula for Purple.....she has been so active since being on it. I just ordered my third (or fourth) round! This is some great stuff, I'd recommend it to anyone!
I am also giving it to Hopscotch and Dexter!
Purple
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 9th, 2006, 9:03 pm

ooh that is great to hear vicki!!! i use it for sonny too, been for 2 years now. every now and then i have to add an extra dose when he walks achy...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Jesseca » April 10th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Yes, I just started Summer on it and it's amazing. She runs up the stairs, plays hard with the other dogs, acts like a young dog again, especially since I didn't get to see her young, it's great to see her acting young. It's awesome. :bowWave:
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 10th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Did any of you guys using this start anything else at the same time as the meds? Like stretching, more exercise, losing weight, etc?
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby Purple » April 10th, 2006, 10:03 pm

I did not. I just started adding it to their food.
Purple
I live here

Postby Jesseca » April 10th, 2006, 11:30 pm

Nope, just started adding it to her food
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Marinepits » June 7th, 2006, 8:49 pm

So, Katy Scarlett, my 12 year old girl with spinal and hip arthritis, has been using Syn-Flex for almost 5 weeks. It's a miracle medicine! She can walk almost completely without limping, and has no problem going up and down stairs now.

We're ordering our second bottle! :clap:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Maryellen » June 7th, 2006, 8:57 pm

wooohooo!!!! make sure you tell patti i sent you.. and if you do rescue let her know that too..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Marinepits » June 7th, 2006, 9:07 pm

Maryellen wrote:wooohooo!!!! make sure you tell patti i sent you.. and if you do rescue let her know that too..

Done! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Purple » June 7th, 2006, 9:53 pm

I order it 2 bottles at a time now, you get a great discount!
Purple
I live here

Postby Marinepits » June 7th, 2006, 9:55 pm

Purple wrote:I order it 2 bottles at a time now, you get a great discount!

Ooo, do tell more..... :clap:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Purple » June 7th, 2006, 9:58 pm

I'm giving to 3 out of 4 dogs, when I open the second, I order more....and, poop, I can't find how much I paid, I think I will have to look at my paypal account.... :oops:
Purple
I live here

Return to Nutrition & Health