***URGENT*** HOUND RESCUE IN CANADA??

Postby Malli » October 29th, 2008, 12:38 am

we had a 3 yr old purebred Bloodhound come into work, had 1 seizure and then was severely aggressive (believed to be mostly seizure related), has some fear related issues and is in dire need of socialization. His family has not been managing him (it appears) and now with the seizure and the way he behaved after they are afraid for the safety of their 1 yr old son.
I did a little treat work with him and there seems like there might be some hope.
He has about 24 hrs

anyone got any ideas?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Malli » October 30th, 2008, 3:15 pm

the staff came together and foud a rescue that can hopefully help him :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Marinepits » October 30th, 2008, 3:17 pm

Oh, thank goodness! *whew!*
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Rescue