Pictures of the helpful Tiels! xD

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Malorey » October 25th, 2008, 10:16 pm

Lol, tonight they were helping me play Harvest Moon! :lol

Icarus-

Mushu- He wasn't helpful at first. He hung around on top of the TV stand next to the Bender's bin! :rolleyes

Then he came down. Lol.

Together being in the way! You can guess which is which because I don't want to label all the pictures. :lol I do recall Icarus being on the left most of the time though.
"But banning a breed won't stop dog attacks. People have to be aware of their dog's temperaments and make sure they have control of their pets through obedience classes and behavior training."

- Donna Malone, VP, Responsible Animal Owners of Tennessee
Malorey
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » October 25th, 2008, 10:19 pm

They are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby celeste » October 25th, 2008, 10:32 pm

there cute.....i wish i had a bird :D
celeste
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 25th, 2008, 11:05 pm

They're very pretty - are they annoying loud? I house-sat for somebody with birds once and I wanted to scream. They wouldn't shut up, even with the cover on.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby BullyLady » October 26th, 2008, 1:01 am

They are very pretty!! I like that coloring on cockatiels the best, it's very flattering. My mom has two similar colored Tiels that I rescued, they are 12 year old boys who were nest-mates. I love them, birds are so fun!!
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby CinderDee » October 26th, 2008, 2:05 am

They're beautiful! I love Cockatiels.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Malorey » October 26th, 2008, 8:00 pm

Thanks everyone!

They are way easier to tell apart in RL, but Icarus actually has a darker beak then Mushu. Usually! xD
"But banning a breed won't stop dog attacks. People have to be aware of their dog's temperaments and make sure they have control of their pets through obedience classes and behavior training."

Malorey
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » October 27th, 2008, 5:48 pm

They are cute, and I like their names too!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 30th, 2008, 3:38 pm

We used to have cockatiels. Great little birds. The boy "Chip" was a lot smarter then the girl "Punky" we had.. he used to imitate commercial songs. He learned "All around the Mulberry bush" from the "Whoops Oppsy Daisy" Doll commercial that put different words to it. It took us a bit to realize where he picked it up from then one day it came on and he sang along with it.. silly bird. He also learned how to cat call from a commercial. Kinda funny when my mom would have friends over and they walk by and he'd cat call them..lol.

We eventually gave them to my mom's aunt who was lonely and the girl flew out a window. The boy they still have. He talks now so they have to watch what they say to/around him... they renamed him DB because when they first got him every time she cleaned out the cage she would coo to him "you're such a dirty bird" and eventually he started saying "dirty bird, dirty bird" and it stuck.
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Postby BullyLady » October 30th, 2008, 10:39 pm

StalkerBlueDog wrote:He also learned how to cat call from a commercial. Kinda funny when my mom would have friends over and they walk by and he'd cat call them..lol.

My mom used to always cat call at her cockatiels, and now they do it all the time. My mom always says they are good for her self esteem. lol
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Malorey » November 1st, 2008, 7:39 am

Haha, my two pick up on things easily. Although, some are more annoyig then others! :doh:

Malorey
Just Whelped

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members