PA/UKC/WP/11.01-02.08

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby ellie@ny » October 9th, 2008, 7:53 am

PENNSYLVANIA
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER ASSOCIATION
PORT CLINTON (O) WPULL
TEMPORARY LISTINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT

Nov 1; Melissa Kehler (Scott Brown backup) WPULL Wheels-A Entries 8-9 am Pull 10 am
Nov 2; Melissa Kehler (Scott Brown backup) WPULL Wheels-A Entries 8-9 am Pull 10 am
DOS $20; Jr. Handler $10; PE $10 received by October 25, 2008

Port Clinton Ball Field, Pine Street 19549; From I-78, take the exit for Rt. 61. Go north on 61 towards to Pottsville. Go about 2 miles. Rt. 61 north will go from 2 lanes to 1 lane. Once it goes to 1 lane, take the first left turn lane (Broad St). Follow broad St across the small bridge and railroad tracks. Take the first road to your left (Pine St). Follow Pine St. to the Port Clinton Playground. The ballfield will be on the left. For GPS purposes, use the address of 5 South St. Port Clinton, PA 19549. That will be the house directly next to the park.
Chairperson: Dave Heffelfinger (610) 562-5346 alaskandreammals@verizon.net
Event Secretary: Jerrianne Brown, 512 Luther St, Windber PA 15963 (814) 467-8381 ppapbta@aol.com
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby napster » October 23rd, 2008, 12:24 am

$10 pre entry cut date is friday 8)
napster
Just Whelped

Postby ellie@ny » October 23rd, 2008, 7:45 am

napster wrote: $10 pre entry cut date is friday 8)

Hello!Are you gonna be there? :)
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby napster » October 23rd, 2008, 9:46 am

unable to make this one, its a nice site. will be pulling again in 09. good deal, i see a few iwpa pulls are in the $10. range too, if fees stay that way, will definitely see me and my $ in 09. :wave2:
napster
Just Whelped

Postby ellie@ny » October 23rd, 2008, 1:53 pm

napster wrote:unable to make this one, its a nice site. will be pulling again in 09. good deal, i see a few iwpa pulls are in the $10. range too, if fees stay that way, will definitely see me and my $ in 09. :wave2:

I know this site is awesome!!! :)
See you in '09!
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » October 31st, 2008, 8:15 pm

From Missy:

Also at this event, since it is Halloween, we will also have a kiddie costume contest and a dog costume contest. So dress them up and bring them out.
We will be at the park by 7am to open it up. Look forward to seeing you there!
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to North East