Gizmo

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 21st, 2008, 5:13 pm

So the black kitten I rescued from an "under porch/ Feral cat" life has been named.

Gizmo.. and he let me pick him up last night for the first time.

I think he's got his hisser and his meower mixed up..he was hissing and purring at the same time last night..lol.

Would like to find him a home if I can.. he's a doll, just needs some work.. I have a feeling if he comes in the house he'll be staying.. right now he's made a nice home in my enclosed porch while I'm getting him used to people.

Here's a picture of him being cute and cuddly in a box on my porch.
gizmo.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 21st, 2008, 5:32 pm

Awwww!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » October 21st, 2008, 6:04 pm

StalkerBlueDog wrote:I think he's got his hisser and his meower mixed up..he was hissing and purring at the same time last night.

LMAO
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » October 21st, 2008, 9:28 pm

I like black kitties, he's very cute :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby TheRedQueen » October 21st, 2008, 9:31 pm

Very cute...glad he's coming along!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 22nd, 2008, 12:37 am

I moved him inside tonight since it started snowing and it's just too cold for him on the porch...blah to snow in October. :cuss:

He let me pick him up and move him inside..purred till he saw the cat.. and my kitty wasn't so sure so he's got a nice warm cozy set up in the basement and her litter box is in the laundry room with the cat door locked so they can get to know each other through the door.

I was petting him tonight and he fell over he was so happy purring.. :itsOK:
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
StalkerBlueDog

Postby amazincc » October 22nd, 2008, 1:00 am

StalkerBlueDog wrote: I have a feeling if he comes in the house he'll be staying..

Congrats on your new addition!!! :smileUp: :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » October 22nd, 2008, 6:10 am

SNOWING????
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 22nd, 2008, 8:10 am

You guys have snow already??? I'm so freakin' jealous! >(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 22nd, 2008, 9:40 am

You can have it! I'll ship it to you..lol.

I'm not ready for it yet.. I do love snow, but I tend to like it to wait till november.. luckiy It didn't stick.. we got just enough to be annoying and cover my car on the the way home from training last night...
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
StalkerBlueDog

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 27th, 2008, 12:20 am

So he's made his way into the rest of the house now.. he's been meowing on the other side of the basement door so I let him out of the basement just to see how he'd react and he starting following me around the house. and has started pushing the dogs around..

He's sleeping on my feet purring right now... he's so damn cute.. argh. I think we have another cat...
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
StalkerBlueDog

Postby amazincc » October 27th, 2008, 1:08 am

I knew it days ago... what took YOU so long??? :wink: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby aophoto » October 27th, 2008, 2:09 am

StalkerBlueDog wrote:I moved him inside tonight since it started snowing and it's just too cold for him on the porch...blah to snow in October. :cuss:

:shock: I want snoww!

I was petting him tonight and he fell over he was so happy purring.. :itsOK:

lol what a ham
"The American people have spoken, and they have spoken clearly." - John McCain

Yes, we did America.
aophoto
Just Whelped

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 27th, 2008, 9:15 am

Dennis was asking if I'm looking for a home for him.. but he was cuddled up with him last night.. he looks just like his evil cat did at that age that doesn't get along with the other animals and attacks all people, so he lives in a seperate part of the house and it kinda makes him sad that this little guy is running around happy and being loved by everyone when his guy is quarentined and doesn't like anyone but him..

His cat is one of those if something ever happened to Dennis no one would be able to adopt him cats. No one but him can touch him..or be in his space other him. (to the point that he attacked my head while I was sleeping in the middle of the night and woke up to blood running down my forehead.. that's when he went into his own part of the house)

It's sad.. and one of the reasons I didn't want to get another cat.. but it's tough with fosters to let them go when you have to work so hard to get them to come around and they finally do.. that's why I started volunteering at the horse rescue program at the race track.. I can't just bring one of those home no matter how much I want to.. :P
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
StalkerBlueDog

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 29th, 2008, 3:45 pm

So he's begun his attempts to rule the house. He had a dog trapped in the basement this afternoon. Couldn't find one of them and sure enough he was on the stairs with her at the bottem hissing and keeping her in the basement.

I've never had good luck with black cats.. my grandma had one that scratched me in the eye when I was little and Dennis' is none to happy with me.. but this little guy is smitten with me.. maybe he'll change my perception of black kitties. He's quite the little character.
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
StalkerBlueDog

Postby Jenn » October 29th, 2008, 3:49 pm

:giggle:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members