hi Ya'll

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby chipinsc » October 15th, 2008, 8:54 pm

:wave2: Well I haven't been here for awhile & i am gonna make a change to that. things are going well Sophie has adjusted great , she still has some fear issues that we are working on here & Titan are still getting along good she has put on a good bit of weight , she was 32 lbs when we brought her home & is up to about 50 now ...I look forward to being around here more often
"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down." - Robert Benchley (1889–1945)
chipinsc
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » October 15th, 2008, 10:46 pm

Hey Chip! SO good to see you! When is my baby getting here? You & that rotten kid of your need to stop being so selfish!! :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby chipinsc » October 16th, 2008, 5:44 am

hey lady , so this is where ya been hiding ...well he is cuter than ever walking now he is a mess i will share him but ya can't have him ( the baby that is Trey ya can have LOL) did you know they are having another ?

how have you & yours been ?
"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down." - Robert Benchley (1889–1945)
chipinsc
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » October 16th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Welcome back, and dive back in. :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » October 16th, 2008, 11:09 pm

chipinsc wrote:hey lady , so this is where ya been hiding ...well he is cuter than ever walking now he is a mess i will share him but ya can't have him ( the baby that is Trey ya can have LOL) did you know they are having another ?

how have you & yours been ?

Hell no I dont want Trey. Oh wait...he can cook can't he? But you screwed up & taught him to talk. :wink: I knew they were having a new one but I had NO idea my baby boy is walking. I love that kid!

Yeah, this is my home. I havent been on much during the day with the new job & all but hopefully that will change soon & I will have more free time during the day. I miss you! ( and Trey too, you did good with that one)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby KJS » October 17th, 2008, 2:20 am

Hello again :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby TinaMartin » October 22nd, 2008, 8:24 am

Hi Chip!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 27th, 2008, 12:08 am

Hello! Welcome back. I wasn't here the last time you were, so nice to meet you!
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Return to Introductions