Hi.

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby WeLuvOurBubba » October 6th, 2008, 9:29 pm

Hi,
My name is Shannon and I am a newbie. I have had the pleasure of living with three pitts. Kayla is gone now but she was our number one baby. My son has Buster, who still to this day prefers me...lol. We now have Bubba. Bubba is our life. We are fortunate to have him and are amazed everyday by him, the same way it was with kayla.

Thanks for listening to a little babble.

Shannon
Don't give me that yellow eyed innocent look, you still have the butter on your nose from the biscuit you stole...lol
WeLuvOurBubba
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » October 6th, 2008, 9:39 pm

Babble is boring without PICS! :D

Welcome to the forum! How did you get involved with bully breeds?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 6th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » October 6th, 2008, 10:35 pm

Hello and Welcome to PBT :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby WeLuvOurBubba » October 6th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Copy of 100_0811.JPG
I became involved with bullies quiet by accident 18 years ago. I found Kayla wondering on the side of a country road, she, her mother and two other pups had been abandoned out there. The momma was just sitting there waiting for her owner to come back and get her. They were starving. I tried to get animal control to come and get them but since I lived out of town, they would not. I ended up going to a local county judge and talking to him and he tried to get them to go out there, which they still refused, so he came out in his cadillac (brand new one) and picked them all up. I kept Kayla, he kept Dwarf, the other pup was adopted out also. The momma dog was put down because she was so far dilapidated, that there was nothing anyone could do for her. I got to learn the hard way about their energy and what they can do if they get bored, but I also found a wonderful loving companion and have not changed my mind since. Needless to say "mom" gets her exercise whether she needs it or not, two walks a day and play time and I am the one usually winded as bubba looks at me all stretched out and happy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't give me that yellow eyed innocent look, you still have the butter on your nose from the biscuit you stole...lol
WeLuvOurBubba
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » October 7th, 2008, 12:10 am

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby John boo boo » October 7th, 2008, 12:37 am

WeLuvOurBubba wrote:
Copy of 100_0811.JPG
I got to learn the hard way about their energy and what they can do if they get bored, but I also found a wonderful loving companion and have not changed my mind since. Needless to say "mom" gets her exercise whether she needs it or not, two walks a day and play time and I am the one usually winded as bubba looks at me all stretched out and happy.

Welcome to the forum. So tell us what they tore up when they got bored. I love hearing other peoples stories because it makes me feel better about things my dog tears up :)
John boo boo
Just Whelped

Postby KJS » October 7th, 2008, 5:03 am

Hello and welcome in! :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 7th, 2008, 6:14 am

Welcome to the forum, Shannon :wave2:

LOVE those dang ears!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 7th, 2008, 7:15 am

:wave2: WELCOME :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Jenn » October 7th, 2008, 10:26 am

:wave2: Hello and welcome!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby amazincc » October 7th, 2008, 1:51 pm

Welcome to PBT!!! :)

Bubba is gorgeous. :heartbeat:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » October 7th, 2008, 6:16 pm

Hi and welcome! More pics please! :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby StalkerBlueDog » October 27th, 2008, 12:18 am

Welcome to PBT! :wave2:
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Return to Introductions