Jessica

Postby furever_pit » October 5th, 2008, 7:36 pm

I am so so sorry. I don't know what else to say.
You are in my thoughts.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby call2arms » October 5th, 2008, 7:56 pm

This is not possible. I just can't believe it and you do not deserve this.

Know that we love you, and if there is anything you need, feel free to ask - even though some of us are far away, we wish we could physically be with you right now. We're with you in toughts.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby katiek0417 » October 5th, 2008, 8:36 pm

Christine,

I am so very sorry...I can't even put into words how sorry I am. I wish, as others have said, that I could do something to make this all go away.

We are here for you and we love you.
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » October 5th, 2008, 8:41 pm

Christine
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Hundilein » October 5th, 2008, 8:58 pm

Christine, I am so sorry. :hug3: If there's anything we can do, please let us know.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby BritneyP » October 6th, 2008, 12:21 am

Christine,

I have no words. I cannot even begin to express how deeply saddened and sorry I am. :cry:

We are all here for you and we love you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Cruiser v Kellhof, CGC, TDInc- GSD
Jack z Esagilu, Police K9- GSD
Pia z Westwood- GSD
Darca z Perstatskeho mlyna- GSD
Sadie v Foster- GSD
Nala, CGC- GSD
BritneyP
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby DemoDick » October 6th, 2008, 12:30 am

Terrible news, but at least you had time to enjoy each other's company before it happened. I offer my condolences.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby pocketpit » October 6th, 2008, 2:40 am

This is not possible. I just can't believe it and you do not deserve this.

Know that we love you, and if there is anything you need, feel free to ask - even though some of us are far away, we wish we could physically be with you right now. We're with you in toughts.

This sums up what I was going to say. Christine I am sorry you are being put through hell right now and my thoughts are with you.
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby KJS » October 6th, 2008, 3:43 am

I am in shock...I just dont know what to say apart from I am so very deeply sorry and all my thoughts and prayers are with you now...remember we love you and as others have said if theres anything I could possibly do just ask me...I am going to PM you my phone number because sometimes speaking to someone else who has been through the same thing can help...if you everneed me...use it
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby Malli » October 6th, 2008, 4:55 am

I know we sound like a broken record, but...

Sorry does not seem like enough.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do (even me, way up in Canada). I am serious.

Do you have family or friends that are with you?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Mickle » October 6th, 2008, 11:01 am

Christine, Im so sorry. If you need anything we are here for you. :sad2:
Liisa
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
Mickle
Loyally Bully

Postby amazincc » October 6th, 2008, 1:31 pm

So, for a second time I am writing a "eulogy"... this time for my youngest daughter, Jessica.
Jessica was born on 3/6/1987. She was an easy child to raise, and I loved being her Mom.
Jessica was compassionate and had a big heart, especially for the "underdogs" in this world.
She loved school, had many friends, and was popular - but she never let that go to her head.
She wanted to become a doctor when she was small, and always told me that she wanted to provide free care for those who couldn't afford it otherwise.
She had big dreams, my daughter... one of them was to be able to adopt an unwanted older child, and she talked about this often. She would've made a terrific Mom some day.
Jessica was funny... she had a great sense of humor, and she smiled often.
She loved to read, write, and draw.
She was kind, compassionate, and giving.
She loved Mick, and used to call him her "pesky little brother". The two of them had a special relationship, right from the minute she discovered him under a neighbors back porch. And even though Mick ended up adopting me and being my heart dog - she never once resented him for it.
Jessica was diagnosed w/bi-polar disease when she was 13. It created much turmoil for her, but she tried to face it with courage and optimism.
She graduated from high school in 2006. She planned to go to college and decided to join the army in 2008 to help pay for her education.
She was diagnosed w/terminal cancer on September 3rd of this year... and lost her battle on October 5th at 3:40 pm.

I can't even begin to put into words how devestated I am.
Losing her and Mick within two days of each other is not something I can even comprehend yet... but I have to believe that they will watch over each other, wherever they may be.

I don't know how I will get through this, or if I ever will. I don't know how to carry on from here, by myself.

I do know that I will never be the same, and that this pain won't ever go away... it will be an ache in my heart that can never be healed.

I also know that the world is so much poorer without Jessica... and a lot less bright.

Be at peace now, Jess... and know that you were the very best part of me.
I will hold you in my heart as my biggest treasure... and I will miss you more than you'll ever know.

With so much love, and so much sorrow... Mom
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Hoyden » October 6th, 2008, 2:59 pm

Oh Christine. My heart hurts for you. I'm sitting here in tears.

We will keep you in our prayers.

((((Hugs))))
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby TinaMartin » October 6th, 2008, 4:01 pm

My heart aches for you.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby muse » October 6th, 2008, 4:29 pm

:hug3: :? :(

Im so sorry Honey.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 6th, 2008, 5:18 pm

I'm sitting here crying . You have gone through so much at once.

Take peace in knowing the Jessica and Mick are together and pain free now.

Please know we are here for you.

My heart breaks for you. I'm so very sorry for your losses...

HUGS
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby hugapitbull » October 6th, 2008, 5:39 pm

What a beautiful tribute with such wonderful pictures. The relationship Mick and Jess shared shines through in the photos. I so hope you understand how devastated your PBT family is knowing you must bear this burden. If we could all be with you we would.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby cheekymunkee » October 6th, 2008, 7:25 pm

That was beautiful Christine. We are here for you now and always.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Moe » October 6th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Oh Christine :( I am so sorry...so very sorry...words can not even justify how sorry I am for your loss...
You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!
Moe
The Dog Whisperererer

Postby luvypitbulls » October 7th, 2008, 9:03 am

No one should have to go through loosing a child ..I know that first hand and I am so sorry ...I wish I could reach into your world and just pull you out of it ...like nothing ever happened ..all I can say is that the world has a way of unfolding some of the most amazing things ..even through the shadows of such tremendous grief ...please keep seeing the next day and know that as the shadows lift there are still gifts in front of you ...

I am almost a year out form loosing my son ..and it is people like you that kept reaching a hand out to me ..even though I am a stranger that pulled me through this

it is like a meteor hits your world and makes a big hole that everything gets sucked into ..nothing is ever the same ...(my personalty has changed a lot because part of my being was amputated when I lost Ian) ..but you can and will pull your way through this ..how I dont know but it happens ...

I am sending you love and peace from far away and hope you feel it Christine ...my heart aches for you ..

your daughter was absolutely beautiful and I am so so sorry

we should not have to go through this ...out living our children is not natural or right.....but we did and the next step is time to grow into this and somehow to take pleasure in the memories we have and not to dwell on the horror of the loss

oh I feel for you so deeply ...please know that ...my son was healthy and doing well when his life was snatched away ...

I am leaving for Florida tomorrow and PM'd you my phone number ..if you need anything please call me ...strangers yes but some how we were both put into a situation that makes us not so strange to eachother

Heidi
luvypitbulls
Snot Nose Bully Pup

PreviousNext

Return to Our Departed Friends