Chris Fraize Problem Solving Seminar Information

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Chris Fraize » April 9th, 2006, 1:33 pm

Date: May 20th and 21st.

Time: 9:00am sharp (both days.)

Location: CSTS in Acton, Maine. http://www.k9sts.com (207) 636 3124

The seminar will cover problem solving in behavior, obedience, personal protection and much more. (Rescues and shelter dogs welcome)

ALL BREEDS, ALL AGES WELCOME!

Canine Solutions Training Services owner, Chris Fraize, will conduct this seminar. Mr. Fraize has titled and or trained dogs titled in competitive obedience, agility, weight pull, personal protection, therapy, conformation and Police K-9 work (narcotics/patrol).

Mr. Fraize has also been featured in Dog Sports Magazine, WJBQ Radio, The Portland Press Herald, The Sanford News and The National Geographic Channel just to name a few. He has also been an expert witness in dog bite cases. He is a Certified decoy (the bad guy that gets bitten) for the National Association of Protection Dogs, K-9 Pro Sports and winner of the 2000 Dog Sports Open Magazine Decoy competition. In addition he conducts bite prevention seminars for the Maine Safety Council, Central Maine Power, Local Fire Departments, Lakes Region Humane Society and many more organizations.

The seminar will be $125.00 (per team) for the weekend (Saturday and Sunday). Pre- register only. Print and fill out the registration form and mail it with your payment (check or money order) to:

Canine Solutions Training Services
Deadline for pre-registrations is May 1st 2006.
P.O. Box 522
Acton, ME. 04001

* If you choose to pay with Paypal on the home page of our site, please print and fill out the registration form and mail to the address above.

Lunch (Pizza) will be included with beverages (water, soda or juice). Upon successful completion, attendees will also be given a certificate of accomplishment suitable for framing.

This seminar is limited to 15 teams and space will fill up fast. For more information;
call (207) 636 3124

Here is just a bit of what dog owners have to say about Mr. Fraize’s seminars.

"Chris Fraize of Canine Solutions Training Services gave a seminar for the staff here at the Animal Health Center. I found his knowledge of dog behavior to be most impressive. His superb dog training skills have been witnessed by many of our clients who have sought his expertise. In fact, our own Dr. Hoisington had her "problem dog" trained by Chris Fraize with outstanding results."

- Dr. Jennifer Raff D.V.M
Animal Health Center Rochester N.H.

"Chris Fraize of Canine Solutions Training Services is one of the stars of the dog world. His appetite for learning then applying new knowledge is already well known. He can work a dog from "both sides of the leash", and will be sure to find the answers that both pet and performance people need to make their relationship with their dog the best it can be."

- Cheryl Carlson
Editor/Owner
Dog Sports Magazine

“His work ethic is incredible and he is an extremely efficient trainer. When I brought my dog to Maine he would leave the field if he heard gunfire. After one day of working with the two of us Chris had the dog dragging me across the field to GET TO the gunfire. He engaged hard and stayed in the bite while Chris fired full .45 loads over and over. That alone was worth the trip, but we got SO much more. If Chris was awake, he was teaching. If I was awake, I was learning.”

-
Rochester, New York

“Lilly and I just spent the weekend in Maine with Chris Fraize. It was one hell of a learning experience. I think it was a turning point for me. I learned that a pit bull could do anything. The obedience I saw from all of his dogs was nothing less than amazing. It is all about understanding your dog, and I learned I have a lot to learn. It truly humbled me and gave me hope. I wish he was my neighbor, but it is a drive I am willing make any time. Any one who feels they need help he is a source that this breed needs and I cannot thank him enough, he is probably going to say..." Oh please..." but he is wrong to say this because he is worth all the praise.

-Valerie Kelly
Freetown, New Jersey

· All dogs attending MUST be crated!
Please make sure to bring the training equipment that you use on a daily basis.
All dogs must be up to date on vaccines and have proof of current rabies.

FMI visit http://www.k9sts.com

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ellie@ny » April 9th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Chris! Could you post the full address,or just PM me,I want to see how far are you guys from me...Thanx!
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 9th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Acton Maine....

It's not a very big place, so just the twon name will give you a good idea.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Chris Fraize » April 9th, 2006, 2:37 pm

Hello,

The exact street address is :

111 Yeaton Lane
Acton Maine

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ellie@ny » April 9th, 2006, 2:54 pm

Thank you! It would be 6 hours from me....I think about it today.
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » April 9th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Any cheap motel in the area,wich approve dogs?I checked M6,but It's too far.
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Chris Fraize » April 9th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Check out http://www.k9sts.com/events
Hotel info is on the bottome of the page. We always reccomend Super 8 in sanford.

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » April 9th, 2006, 4:54 pm

We stayed at the Super 8, it's nice and they don't hassle you about the breed of dog you have - we stayed there with Connor and Ruby.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » April 9th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Dog limit is one? :D At the seminar?
Thanx for the motel tip BTW!
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Cuda » April 10th, 2006, 8:13 pm

Ill be there.. I sent in my registration today. Going to setup res at Super 8 in a few minutes. I cant friggin wait till this happens. A month and then some is a long wait for me :)

Seeyas There...
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ellie@ny » April 10th, 2006, 9:49 pm

I reserved my room too,so that means I will come with my problems!!! :D And my dog too! BTW the M8 amenities says sorry,no pets? :| Oh well I made mine anyway...at least we will sleep in the car,Nico is a good pillow... :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Chris Fraize » April 11th, 2006, 12:02 am

Really? That's strange. That's where Mnp stayed and she had connor and ruby with her. You have to pay a small fee for pets but they should let you do it.

April
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » April 11th, 2006, 9:33 am

Call and talk to the people at the front desk. They didn't have any problem with Connor and Ruby, and we didn't even have to 'sneak'; we brought them right through the lobby.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Cuda » April 11th, 2006, 8:45 pm

Ueah the motel 8 seems like the spot. I know for sure all motel 8's are dog friendly.
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Chris Fraize » April 12th, 2006, 5:55 pm

We gave the Super 8 a call and let them know about the seminar! They should be all set for dogs to stay in the rooms.

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ellie@ny » April 12th, 2006, 9:09 pm

Thank you! :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to North East