APBT NATIONAL/UKC, Enfield, Connecticut, October 3 - 5, 2008

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby dogged » September 30th, 2008, 3:01 pm

Have fun, folks! Wish I could be there.
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » September 30th, 2008, 3:25 pm

We'll take and post tons of pics!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Judy » September 30th, 2008, 8:18 pm

The Pull is at 8:30 AM? Oh boy :coffee:
Due to a forum glitch, I am now 30 years old. :woowoo:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Leslie H » September 30th, 2008, 9:39 pm

You get no sympathy from me, I'll probably be on grounds by 7, entries start at 7:30. Weight pull entries end at 8.
If you're just coming to watch, it will probably go on for at least a few hours. We only have 20 dogs pre-entered, but I expect there will be a fair amount more day of show.
Weather's looking good, I'm very excited.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » October 1st, 2008, 1:14 pm

Have a safe trip everyone!!!
We'll be on the road on Friday by 4 AM...
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » October 2nd, 2008, 5:30 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby BritneyP » October 3rd, 2008, 1:33 am

Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!

Can't wait to see pics! :mrgreen:
Cruiser v Kellhof, CGC, TDInc- GSD
Jack z Esagilu, Police K9- GSD
Pia z Westwood- GSD
Darca z Perstatskeho mlyna- GSD
Sadie v Foster- GSD
Nala, CGC- GSD
BritneyP
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby ellie@ny » October 6th, 2008, 1:12 pm

First of all :I have my computer back!!!YAY!!:mrgreen:

It was nice to meet you Michelle, Mr Riggs,and Ruby.
I was so happy when he passed in OB on Sunday,he was such a good boy!!!And also congrats again on your qualifying pulls,he was soo happy doing it!!!And thank you for abusing my girl... :mrgreen:
Congrats to Leslie on Soleils nice performance in WP,I'm not sure how much they ended up pulling,but she was on fire for sure.
Congrats to Therese on the RCH win with Bodacious on Sunday,I know you were happy.I hope the pictures turned out well.
Congrats to Karen as well,her boy Rowdy got 2 Best Males on Sunday/I'm not sure if he championed out?/and also he had 3 qualifying pulls,and got Total dog on Sunday.And I know you won something on Saturday as well in the ring,but I don't remember with who and what... :rolleyes2: But I remember sending you in back into the ring to take a picture with the judge... :) And also congrats on the qualifying pulls with Dilly as well.
My girl had 3 qualifying pull as well,and an Award of Merit on National day,and because of that she got National Total Dog award.
I have some pictures of the WP,but not as good quality as Michelle's,but when I'm done with them,I'll post them up.
Altogether it was a great weekend,thank you for the host club putting on a great weekend.
And Motel 6 - we love you.... :mad2:
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » October 6th, 2008, 1:15 pm

It was great meeting you too! Mia is welcome to come to my house for some "abuse" any time. She's a riot! I'm not planning to blow in her face any time soon though. lol

I'm so tired I can't breath, I ended up staying at my parent's house last night and coming straight to work this morning. I can't wait to take a nap... after work, after teaching, after class, after pulling... :rolleyes2:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » October 6th, 2008, 1:23 pm

LOL you're not alone with having no energy....
And Maya says she's gonna give you an extra ear cleaning for that next time.. :wink:
You should really pull more with Riggs,he really had fun you know? :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 6th, 2008, 5:21 pm

I had a great time with you all!!! CONGRATS to everyone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele, Bodacious wants Ruby to come stay with us!!!!!

Hey Ellie, How did you get on a PC LOL?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » October 6th, 2008, 6:54 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:I had a great time with you all!!! CONGRATS to everyone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele, Bodacious wants Ruby to come stay with us!!!!!

Hey Ellie, How did you get on a PC LOL?

When we came home yesterday,Bill fixed it in a half an hour... :)
So are you coming to MD on Sunday?
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 7th, 2008, 7:17 am

I am trying to find out if my dogs' age group is only on one day at the ADBA show. If so I am going to try to go to MD the other day :)

I'm glad Bill could fix it!

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Karen » October 7th, 2008, 1:00 pm

It was a stressful weekend with lots of driving and sour grapes but it's all over and now we can all sleep!

Nationals was a pretty good haul for Arkay this year :mrgreen: Dilly won a Award of Merit in the CH class under Mr Pasko who is a breeder/judge from waaaaaayyyyyyyy back then did a 10 point pull for a Total Dog. She's the 3rd Arkay dog to get a TD at a Nationals, her sire Elvis and Rowdy's sire Sonny are the other 2.

Rowdy and Laura took mwp mwpp on Friday because she was the only jr pulling (she doesn't care and was thrilled) for 1 leg on his UWP. He got the second leg on Sat. then the 3rd on Sunday. He went best Male under both breeder/judge Barbara Marin and then in show 2 under Kathy Lorentzen....... That makes him UWP CH ARKAY'S RAWHIDE ROWDY YATES and gave him a Total Dog making that 2 TD this weekend for Ruth.

Dilly then did a 10 point pull on Sunday making her CH UWPCH ARKAY'S PINK CADILLAC. Ruth is also the judge for 2009 Nationals in Denton, TX.

It was fun as always seeing everyone and Michelle don't sweat the small stuff, you'll look back on it and laugh eventually. Ellie you need to show Milo and he could have done really well this weekend :) Maya looked great and I'll send you the pics today at some point.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 8th, 2008, 6:26 pm

Karen , Congrats again!!!! I had fun with Dilly in the parade :)

If any of the picts of Bodacious came out please send them to me.

THANKS! :)

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » October 8th, 2008, 8:26 pm

I just sent in a complaint about what happened at Motel 6. They just sent me a certificate for a free night. I guess no towels, people screaming in the parking lot at 2am, the fridge being off and them losing my registration was worth it!

lol

Seriously though, I'm happy with their response.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » October 9th, 2008, 7:47 am

Congrats Again Karen,that's awesome that Dilly earned her UWPCH,and Rowdy UWP,and CH.And the Total dog awards too of course. :)
Did the pictures I took with your camera came out well,or not?
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Previous

Return to North East