staying logged in

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby Maryellen » March 14th, 2006, 9:42 am

dam!! i deleted my cookies and now every forum i have to relog in, and i cant remember my login info.... double grrrrrr
Maryellen
I live here

Postby bullymommy » April 2nd, 2006, 6:35 am

i have to keep logging into here every time i come back and then i have to log in the first time every day i visit ucare. maybe its a host thing???
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 2nd, 2006, 5:31 pm

The cookies for here and Ucare conflict for some people because the forums have the exact same code.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » April 9th, 2006, 11:46 am

I've been having problems the past three days with having to log in everytime I visit.
Purple
I live here

Postby Rommel » April 13th, 2006, 4:38 pm

i had this problem also.. delete cookie history and log in again with the stay logged in box checked and it should take care of the problem...

for some that don't know how to delete cookie history...
Click on Tools on top of the browser
Click on Internet Options
In the General Tab click on "Delete Cookies button" under Temporary Internet Files. :)
Rommel
Just Whelped

Postby Cuda » June 15th, 2006, 4:09 pm

OK theres an easier way to do this then to delete all your cookies so you have to login to every site you visit.

Goto START then goto SEARCH then on the left hand side click on FILE AND FOLDERS and just type "pitbulltalk" into the box that asks for file name.

Delete anything that pop up in there that look like a cookie. Unless you have other files on your PC called with "pitbulltalk" in the file name nothing else should show up but your cookie for this site.

Adios all
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to Questions / Problems