blocky collars

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby bahamutt99 » April 1st, 2006, 6:23 pm

Loki looks like a no-neck in a 1.5" collar. I could imagine what she'd look like in a 2" one. And its not that she's got a short neck, just that she's a smallish girl. When she sits back on the couch, it looks like her chin is sitting on her collar, which is sitting on her chest. LOL.
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 1st, 2006, 7:43 pm

I gave Demo one of Hoyden's collars for Valentine's day. It's very nice and well put together. it's 1.5 inches wide, but is sleek and not bulky at all.

He also has a leather collar from someone else on the forum (he told me, but I can't remember who.) It's beautiful and has enamel work that is the same color as his coat.

I highly recommend getting Boomerang tags to put on all of those million dollar collars!!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 1st, 2006, 10:38 pm

What are boomerang tags?
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » April 1st, 2006, 10:40 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 1st, 2006, 10:48 pm

I like the ones that slide onto the collar and don't dangle. That's a great idea - if only you could get your rabies tags like that too!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SamIAM » April 2nd, 2006, 9:37 am

Oh, and Shorty in my avatar is wearing a Blocky flat collar. She's a "pocket pit" and weighs only 32 pounds.

No No No do not call her that. That is an insult, that is a true good sized pit bull. What you have is a real pit bull :D
SamIAM
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » April 2nd, 2006, 9:51 am

SamIAM wrote:
Oh, and Shorty in my avatar is wearing a Blocky flat collar. She's a "pocket pit" and weighs only 32 pounds.

No No No do not call her that. That is an insult, that is a true good sized pit bull. What you have is a real pit bull :D

That was said in sarcasm, LOL.

We think she's more Staffy Bull than anything else, given her body structure, but we'll probably never know because she came from a shelter and has an unknown background. She's hell-on-wheels when it comes to springpole! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Sue » April 2nd, 2006, 10:44 am

Marinepits wrote:
SamIAM wrote:

That was said in sarcasm, LOL.

We think she's more Staffy Bull than anything else, given her body structure, but we'll probably never know because she came from a shelter and has an unknown background. She's hell-on-wheels when it comes to springpole! :D

She's just pissed, having to wear that collar :neener:
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Big_Ant » April 4th, 2006, 4:05 pm

I don't personally have experience with Blocky Dog Collars, but I will say that I prefer collars from Table Rock Kennels. They are of the same type as Blocky Dog, except your dog can move it's neck.

Weda has a 2" triple ply, and it's definitely much more sleek looking than the blocky dog collars. To me, it appears with the looping of the collar and such on the Blocky that you essentially have a 6ply collar, which, if you have a dog that needs that, I think someone sold you a bull!

The collars are custom made just like Blocky dog, but no where near the ridiculous prices they ask for Blocky Dog Collars. My apologies to anyone associated with Blocky Dog Collars, but I don't see how you can charge that much for a NYLON Collar. Or is it that custom buckle?

I had an extra D-Ring put opposite of the Buckle, so that when walking you only see the D-Ring on top, but the Buckle and such are under the neck and out of the way.

Website if your are interested: http://www.TableRockKennels.com

Thanks.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 4th, 2006, 4:11 pm

i dont believe you anthony, post a pic of weda wearing hers..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm

They've got some GREAT prices!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » April 4th, 2006, 4:27 pm

they sure do..i like their collars better then blocky dog ones
Maryellen
I live here

Postby olympianAB » April 4th, 2006, 9:01 pm

any one have a pic of a dog thats big.. like an AMerican bulldog w a blocky Collar? I was looking at getting one for my American Bulldog.
olympianAB
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » April 4th, 2006, 9:38 pm

olympianAB wrote:any one have a pic of a dog thats big.. like an AMerican bulldog w a blocky Collar? I was looking at getting one for my American Bulldog.

Lots of photos of AB's on the website.

http://www.blockydogs.com/index.htm
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » April 6th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Anthony and Maryellen, I split the allergy discussion off into a thread in the Nutrition section.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby bullymommy » April 8th, 2006, 5:44 am

mnp13 wrote:I gave Demo one of Hoyden's collars for Valentine's day.

isnt demo your boyfriend?

im sorry im in a really weird mood tonight so when i saw that you said that you gave demo one of Hoydens collars first thing that ran thru my head was, "yeah you go girl!!!!!! show him whos boss!"

thank you everyone for your comments and other websites!!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 8th, 2006, 9:28 am

bullymommy wrote:

im sorry im in a really weird mood tonight so when i saw that you said that you gave demo one of Hoydens collars first thing that ran thru my head was, "yeah you go girl!!!!!! show him whos boss!"

thank you everyone for your comments and other websites!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. LOL!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » April 8th, 2006, 1:46 pm

bullymommy wrote:

:fastRoll:

uh... I gave him the collar for Connor...

If I said I gave him a new set of tires, would you think that he had wheels instead of feet? :wink:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 8th, 2006, 4:07 pm

My dogs prefer to be naked!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby PittieLove » April 8th, 2006, 9:57 pm

ivan wears a 2inch collar, not from blockydogs though. I like the collars, but i want a 2" spiked collar!! The dual-grip is HUGE :o !!
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk