Thing(s) that made me happy today...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby KJS » September 17th, 2008, 3:22 am

Weellllll ok...but dont yous be comin' all up in here for no pity party when yous gets busted by yo momma...aight?
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » September 17th, 2008, 3:25 am

Aight. :oops: :neutral:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 17th, 2008, 8:21 am

Learning the word Christineisapainintheass immensely brightened my day. I shall use it in a sentence today at work.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » September 17th, 2008, 8:30 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Learning the word Christineisapainintheass immensely brightened my day. I shall use it in a sentence today at work.

I think that made EVERYONE happy. I've never seen such a fabulous word! There is no smiley to express my delight!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TinaMartin » September 17th, 2008, 8:38 am

I shall have to find a way to use that too! Awsome word! Hmmmm I wonder if I could make Charles spit pop through his nose with that word? I think I will give it a try....
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Val » September 17th, 2008, 8:45 am

Ahhh Christineisapainintheass is right up there with asshat. Both which I have learned on this board!
I will use both in the same sentence today! :dance:
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or hump it.
Pee on it and walk away.
Val
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » September 17th, 2008, 10:18 am

I introduced our two budgies over the weekend and they're getting along very well. Henry is smitten with Summer and spends all day preening her and then showing off his own feathers. Pics to come later.....

Tucker has always been terrified of new people, especially in larger groups, but was still willing to meet everyone at the Block Party. Even though he was mostly on his belly the entire time, his tail was wagging and he kissed everyone he met. He even tried to steal someone's beer. Baby steps!

Our yearly firewood (3 cord +) was delivered over the weekend and I stacked most of it yesterday. I am sore today, but the job is nearly finished.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby dogged » September 17th, 2008, 10:55 am

I added a new word to my vocabulary: wangsicle.

Word of the Day won't give you that one. :neener: Thank you, Colbert Report.
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » September 17th, 2008, 3:36 pm

Marinepits wrote:I introduced our two budgies over the weekend and they're getting along very well. Henry is smitten with Summer and spends all day preening her and then showing off his own feathers. Pics to come later.....

Tucker has always been terrified of new people, especially in larger groups, but was still willing to meet everyone at the Block Party. Even though he was mostly on his belly the entire time, his tail was wagging and he kissed everyone he met. He even tried to steal someone's beer. Baby steps!

Our yearly firewood (3 cord +) was delivered over the weekend and I stacked most of it yesterday. I am sore today, but the job is nearly finished.

:woowoo:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 18th, 2008, 11:39 am

Using chocolate scented body wash in my shower...:yum: I'm delicious now!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 18th, 2008, 12:52 pm

One of my sex offenders who has a pit bull came in, and I asked how the dog was doing. I'm trying to convince him to neuter him, so that's what I asked first - "you get that boy's balls chopped off yet?" My guy said that he didn't because he just spent about $1000 at the vet treating the dog for parvo. He's nearly a year old and has all his shots, but still got sick anyway. I was just so impressed that he did that instead of dumping the dog at the shelter. And he told me what a pain in the butt it is bleaching everything, so he's actually being really responsible! I was so impressed and pleased! I told him that next time he comes in I'll have info for him on low-cost neuter places.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » September 18th, 2008, 1:03 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:One of my sex offenders who has a pit bull came in, and I asked how the dog was doing. I'm trying to convince him to neuter him, so that's what I asked first - "you get that boy's balls chopped off yet?" My guy said that he didn't because he just spent about $1000 at the vet treating the dog for parvo. He's nearly a year old and has all his shots, but still got sick anyway. I was just so impressed that he did that instead of dumping the dog at the shelter. And he told me what a pain in the butt it is bleaching everything, so he's actually being really responsible! I was so impressed and pleased! I told him that next time he comes in I'll have info for him on low-cost neuter places.

:clap:

Wonderful! That made me happy too!

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » September 18th, 2008, 3:15 pm

wow! great!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Marinepits » September 23rd, 2008, 2:33 pm

I just had a HUGE bowl of fudge ripple ice cream for lunch. :dance:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby TheRedQueen » September 23rd, 2008, 2:34 pm

Sawyer is now a blood donor...and Xander has officially retired from donating (he's happy)

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » September 23rd, 2008, 4:03 pm

cool! Tell him congrats towards saving lives!
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby amazincc » September 23rd, 2008, 4:05 pm

Seeing the ginormous smile on Jess' face when she saw Sophie for the first time... and Sophie actually going potty outside... both made me very, very happy. :mrgreen: :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Hundilein » September 23rd, 2008, 5:06 pm

My foster puppies took a nap in their crates today while I was busy, which kept me from screaming at them from getting into things. And Orville went to lunch with my mom and me so we could work on his barking. Turns out one of my favorite pizza places is a great place to people watch. Now I have an excuse to go there again this week!
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » September 23rd, 2008, 5:33 pm

I worked on getting Fry used to the clicker this afternoon...I found treats that are a big hit with him...little rubbery pieces of chicken breast...look and smell gross, but he loves them and they're easy for him to eat.

We're working on sit.

TheRedQueen

Postby airwalk » September 23rd, 2008, 6:33 pm

I visited my new shelter today and it's beginning to look like we may make it by the end of the year.
airwalk
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic