The Rodents!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Malorey » September 16th, 2008, 11:35 pm

Here are my wonderful mess makers! Which I think they make on purpose just to make me vacumm 50 times day! :rolleyes2:

Bender (Black Syrian)- I got Bender in 7th grade for getting good grades for the first semester of school. He is a lazy old guy, and loves carrots, cereal, and cheese.

Pumba- (Cavy: Abby/Smooth Coated cross)- Pumba I got...er..going on about 2 years ago maybe. He was found outside during the Winter hiding under a cabinet in an alley. We were told he had been out there for about 1 week before we got called.

Paris Hilton- This is my Gerbil Paris Hilton (Paris). I consider her a rescue because of where she came from. She came from a so called 'family run petstore', where they never seemed to clean the animals or the store. She was the last Gerbil there, so I snatched her up. I debated getting her a friend, but decided not to since it can be harder with older females, and there was a chance it wouldn't even work out. :|
"But banning a breed won't stop dog attacks. People have to be aware of their dog's temperaments and make sure they have control of their pets through obedience classes and behavior training."

- Donna Malone, VP, Responsible Animal Owners of Tennessee
Malorey
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » September 16th, 2008, 11:58 pm

Cute! I love little critters...I love gerbils, but I'm holding off as I have more than enough critters right now! There was a free one for adoption a while back at Petco, but I stayed strong and kept walking. (of course I picked up two rats a few weeks later)

Pumba looks especially snuggly...my two don't like cuddles. :neutral: Pumba is so cute!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby amazincc » September 17th, 2008, 12:07 am

Your rodents are adorable... for rodents. :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » September 17th, 2008, 6:09 am

What is that "package" Bender has going on behind him? 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 17th, 2008, 8:11 am

I love the Breyers you have in their pen. :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » September 17th, 2008, 5:25 pm

Nevermind! :oops: I was just informed as to what that "package" was. I never owned a rodent. :)

The lattice work on the sides of their pen is to beautiful!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » September 17th, 2008, 5:37 pm

What cuties!!! I had an Ab mix pig named Brownie Mix. I loved having Guinea Pigs.
iluvk9 wrote:Nevermind! :oops: I was just informed as to what that "package" was. I never owned a rodent. :)

:neener:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Malorey » September 17th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Thank you everyone!
"But banning a breed won't stop dog attacks. People have to be aware of their dog's temperaments and make sure they have control of their pets through obedience classes and behavior training."

- Donna Malone, VP, Responsible Animal Owners of Tennessee
Malorey
Just Whelped

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members