APBT NATIONAL/UKC, Enfield, Connecticut, October 3 - 5, 2008

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby mnp13 » September 16th, 2008, 12:45 pm

I just made my reservation at Motel 6. I hope it's the same one everyone else is going to!

I ended up with a non-smoking room with two queen beds, so if anyone needs to share there's room. I'm not sure if I'm going to bring both brats or just one of them. lol

One three weeks of anxiety to go! :rolleyes2:

Are any of you planning to go to the banquet?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » September 16th, 2008, 12:56 pm

I was going to just come down to hang with you all (and visit my friend in Enfield) but I just realized that's the weekend that the big boss is out of town for a seminar, this I'm running the show at work. Booooooooo!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » September 16th, 2008, 2:12 pm

He gets the first of his three pre-show baths today. Oh Joy! I brought an extra set of clothes for the occasion. lol
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » September 16th, 2008, 6:45 pm

I would go to the dinner if the dogs could go LOL. I really don't like leaving a dog in the hotel alone.
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Judy » September 16th, 2008, 9:52 pm

SisMorphine wrote:I was going to just come down to hang with you all (and visit my friend in Enfield) but I just realized that's the weekend that the big boss is out of town for a seminar, this I'm running the show at work. Booooooooo!

Noooooooooo. You must come! I only get to see you like every 5 years! :hammer:
Due to a forum glitch, I am now 30 years old. :woowoo:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » September 16th, 2008, 10:09 pm

Judy wrote:
SisMorphine wrote:I was going to just come down to hang with you all (and visit my friend in Enfield) but I just realized that's the weekend that the big boss is out of town for a seminar, this I'm running the show at work. Booooooooo!

Noooooooooo. You must come! I only get to see you like every 5 years! :hammer:

I knoooooooooooooooow!! But within the next few months I should be making a trip out to Chicopee for a weekend so I expect you to entertain me for at least part of that!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » September 16th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:I would go to the dinner if the dogs could go LOL. I really don't like leaving a dog in the hotel alone.

That's why I bring them in the car ;)
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Judy » September 17th, 2008, 8:43 pm

SisMorphine wrote:I knoooooooooooooooow!! But within the next few months I should be making a trip out to Chicopee for a weekend so I expect you to entertain me for at least part of that!!

Okay. Call me when you reach the Armpit
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » September 17th, 2008, 9:21 pm

Judy wrote: I picture you looking like Jennifer Connelly.

I just saw this, LOL. I wish I looked like her! :D :oops:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » September 18th, 2008, 11:03 am

entry forms sent!

anxiety rising!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Leslie H » September 18th, 2008, 10:10 pm

Excellent, I'm glad you can make it. I'm really looking forward to this. No conformation for my little bald nosed dog, but we'll be pulling. I can't wait to see everyone.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby mnp13 » September 19th, 2008, 12:37 pm

Alice needs a ride home!

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=26120

Please let me know if you can help or know someone who might have room to give her a ride.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » September 19th, 2008, 2:58 pm

It will be great to meet you all and your dogs! :)
I'm very excited about the Nationals as well,last time when it was on the EC was back in 2002...It's not like we can go to this event every year... :wink:
Now,fingers crossed for a nice weather,and then everything will be alright. :wink:
Leslie,just paint her nose with some chalk... :wink: :mrgreen: She should be in the ring...
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 26th, 2008, 5:23 pm

only a week to go!

(Well, less than a week, but that's close enough. lol)

I'm going to be in on Thursday night, is anyone else going to be there that early?
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Leslie H » September 26th, 2008, 8:09 pm

Gee, come on out to the site and help us set up. That's where I'll be Thursday night. I'll be staying at the fancy (read expensive) motel Thurs-Sat night, w/Beth and Mia. The rooms are really nice though.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby mnp13 » September 26th, 2008, 8:15 pm

I'll swing by after I go to the hotel!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » September 27th, 2008, 5:28 pm

I'll see ya all there!!!!!!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Judy » September 30th, 2008, 11:43 am

I can only go one day, what is the best day would you say, Saturday?
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 30th, 2008, 11:45 am

Saturday and Sunday will both have Obedience, Conformation and weight pull. Saturday is "Nationals" though. So I'd say to do that.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » September 30th, 2008, 1:10 pm

Oooo, go Saturday! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

PreviousNext

Return to North East