MA/UKC/WP,CONF,THIS WEEKEND!

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby ellie@ny » September 5th, 2008, 2:52 pm

I forgot to post this... :crazy2:

MASSACHUSETTS
APPLE VALLEY RAT TERRIER CLUB
TAUNTON (I) CONF JS
TEMPORARY LISTINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT
(Held In Conjunction With New England Pullers Association)

Sep 6; S1 Eleanor Brown JS SCENT SIGHT; Kathy Lorentzen GUARD GUN; Avril Black NORTH TERR; Marian Campbell HERD (except BSD) COMP Entries 7:30-8:30 am Show 9:15 am NLC: Total Dog (Held in Conjunction with New England Pullers Association)

Sep 6; S2 Avril Black JS SCENT SIGHT; Marian Campbell GUARD GUN ; Eleanor Brown NORTH TERR; Kathy Lorentzen HERD (except BSD) COMP Entries 7:30-8:30 am Show 12 noon or ½ hour after S1 which ever is later

Sep 7; S1 Kathy Lorentzen JS SCENT SIGHT; Avril Black GUARD GUN; Marian Campbell NORTH (except AE) TERR (except TFT); Eleanor Brown HERD (except BSD) COMP Entries 7:30-8:30 am Show 9 am NLC: Total Dog (Held in Conjunction with New England Pullers Association)

Sep 7; S2 Marian Campbell JS SCENT SIGHT; Eleanor Brown GUARD GUN; Kathy Lorentzen NORTH (except AE) TERR (except TFT - now including APBT); Avril Black HERD (except BSD) COMP Entries 7:30-8:30 am Show 12 noon or ½ hour after S1 which ever is later

DOS $25; JS $10; PE $18, Weekend PE Special $60 same dog all 4 shows received by August 23, 2008

Silver City Canine Facility, 480 John Hancock Road, 02780; 495 North take Exit 9 (Bay St.). Take a left off exit and a right into the Myles Standish Industrial Park. Follow Myles Standish Blvd. (approximately 2 miles) to the last left in the Park, John Hancock Rd. Silver City Canine Training Center is located 1 mile on the left. 495 South take Exit 9 (Bay St.). Take a right off the exit and a right into the Myles Standish Industrial Park. Follow Myles Standish Blvd. (approximately 2 miles) to the last left in the Park, John Hancock Rd. Silver City Canine Training Center is located 1 mile on the left. http://www.imageevent.com/avrtc

Event Manager: Donna Sullivan, EM 1002, 25 Suffolk Drive, East Hartford CT 06118 (860) 680-7279 pawzatively@gmail.com
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » September 6th, 2008, 1:45 pm

Was their a CH class today? If so I may go tomorrow
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » September 11th, 2008, 8:31 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:Was their a CH class today? If so I may go tomorrow

Hi Therese!
Sorry for the late respond,there was only 2 CH on Sat.,and 3 on Sunday,I believe you have to have 5 right?So it's a good thing you didn't drove that much for nothing... :wink:
See you at the Nationals! :)
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » September 12th, 2008, 4:52 pm

How did you make out at the show?

You need 3 CH for a class and 5 wins :)

Darn... I should have taken the ride. Oh well.... lazy me :oops:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » September 12th, 2008, 5:21 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:How did you make out at the show?

You need 3 CH for a class and 5 wins :)

Darn... I should have taken the ride. Oh well.... lazy me :oops:

3 out of the 4 judges picked the bully type dogs...And I shut my mouth here.... :bs:
The last show we got BOB,GR2,and TD.
The turnout was around 10 dogs only.
Sorry about the CH class,it was a long time ago,when Maya was in that class... :doh:
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to North East