Father charged with raping 8 day old baby

Postby demolitionic » September 5th, 2008, 6:31 pm

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/lo ... 92c287ca44

FORREST CITY, AR – Police say a Forrest City, Arkansas man has been charged with raping his 8 day-old baby.

According to a police report, officers were called to the Forrest City Medical Center, September 1, 2008, about a baby that had been sexually assaulted. Forrest City police say the baby also had a skull fracture and had to be transferred to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock because of the severity of the injuries.

Investigators say the father attacked the infant during a visit at her 15 year-old mother's house. Police say other people were at the home at the time of the assault.

Police say Davis had no criminal record since turning 18, but could not say whether Davis had a juvy wrap-sheet. The information could not be released under Arkansas state law, said investigators.

Police say the infant’s father, 18 year-old Reginald Davis, has been charged with Rape and Second-Degree Battery. The case is still under investigation and it is unknown if any other arrests will be made, said Forrest City Police.

Davis is being held on a $100,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in circuit court on September 17.

I fail to see how this man doesn't deserve the death penalty.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby Marinepits » September 5th, 2008, 6:33 pm

Oh, I'll shoot him in the face right now. :mad2:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 5th, 2008, 6:34 pm

:puke:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Hoyden » September 5th, 2008, 8:18 pm

It's too bad that death by firing squad is considered cruel.

This guy should be shot without a hood so he can see the bullets coming.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby KJS » September 6th, 2008, 3:59 am

if ther mother of the child is only 15 now...should he not of already been charged with something?

Lethal injection is tooooo good for him
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » September 6th, 2008, 4:02 am

KJS wrote:if ther mother of the child is only 15 now...should he not of already been charged with something?

You would think... :rolleyes2: :nono:

I won't even make a bad Arkansas joke.
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby DemoDick » September 6th, 2008, 5:01 am

When my older brother took his first job as a Sheriff's Deputy in Granite County, MT, his apartment adjoined the Sheriff's Office. We used to walk up his front steps and look straight upwards into an overhang with a barely visible square cut into the bead-board.

"What's that cut out-square for?" I asked.

"Hangman's trap door," he answered.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby SassyCassie » September 6th, 2008, 2:43 pm

Forget the death penalty. Make the punishment fit the crime. Just cut off his 'weapon' and let him live life like that.

Hey, I'm like those "Pitbulls with lipstick" where kids are concerned.
The root of ALL evil at dotcorny
SassyCassie
Just Whelped

Postby demolitionic » September 6th, 2008, 3:21 pm

Cover him with honey and toss him into general pop at a maximum security prison.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » September 6th, 2008, 4:22 pm

Some people just should not breathe.....period.

KJS wrote:if ther mother of the child is only 15 now...should he not of already been charged with something?

Depends on the state whether or not it is legal. Moral? Hell no! But it could be legal. Some states go by the age of the minor, some by the age difference between the two.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Robin B » September 9th, 2008, 6:57 pm

demolitionic wrote:Cover him with honey and toss him into general pop at a maximum security prison.

Or just shove that in a wharehouse that is full of mothers and close the door
Robin B
Confident Young Bully

Postby DemoDick » September 10th, 2008, 5:10 am

Cutting off the genitals in a case like this doesn't work, because the crime is not merely about sex, but power. A person convicted of such a crime and "rehabilitated" through chemical or physical castration, or even complete genital removal, will not be "rehabilitated". God forbid he will be re-assimilated into society. He will use a substitute phallus to continue his crimes.

The only punishment that will balance the Scales of Justice is death. Death is is undeniable and inescapable. Unfortunately so many believe it is meted out unjustly to the poor this perp may never see it.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Robin B » September 10th, 2008, 8:35 am

The saying lock them up and throw away the key comes to mind.
Prision for life with no hope of release out into society or putting babies children and others at risk.
This is so :puke:
Robin B
Confident Young Bully

Return to All the news that's fit to print