Hello!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby gmorales » July 22nd, 2008, 9:19 am

I am Cyclop's mama from Lubbock, Texas
Cyclops Mama

Pookie - 7 yr.old F-cat runs the home with an iron paw
Cyclops - Pitbull: My little boy
Hercules:1 1/2 yr. old rott; Daddys boy
Spider:1 1/2 yr old feline thinks he is a dog
"What lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny
matters compared to what lies within us."
gmorales
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 22nd, 2008, 9:20 am

Welcome! Tell us more about yourself and Cyclops - how you got into the breed, how old Cyclops is, etc. We like to know people! And pics are always a plus. *wink*
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » July 22nd, 2008, 9:22 am

Welcome to PBT!!! :wave2:

And what she said. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby katiek0417 » July 22nd, 2008, 10:12 am

Welcome to PBT! And, ditto! :wave2:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby iluvk9 » July 22nd, 2008, 10:28 am

Welcome to PBT! Try this link for ideas on what to add to your introduction. Then Admin/Mods will allow you to post elsewhere.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Scout » July 23rd, 2008, 1:06 pm

Hello!! Welcome to PBT!! Can't wait to hear more about you and Cyclops!
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. --Andy Rooney
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Postby muse » July 23rd, 2008, 1:22 pm

Hi, welcome to the board. :wave2:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby Asta » July 27th, 2008, 4:55 pm

Hello and wlcome to PBT to you and Cyclops :wave2: Please do satisfy our curiosity :D

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby gmorales » August 30th, 2008, 1:54 am

My love affair with pitbulls began in 1986. Don't ask me why, I just felt they were completely misunderstood. I had never owned one. I bought my first pitbull that year, papers and all. My father was in a bad accident, and in between working and trips to the hospital, plus going to school, my baby was stolen from me. The first time I was lucky, I was able to recover Ashley, the second time, they broke into my home, I never saw her again. I was sick. I never wanted to get another pit, let alone another dog, the loss was too painful to bear. My first rescue (pit) was in 1995, my son & daughter found him wandering in the park by our home. Izzy was my baby's name. He was blonde with white markings, and green eyes. I was fearful of him to say the least. He malnourished and abused, covered with ticks, and rather large( the vet said he was 7 mos. when I took him in). The next day was Easter Sunday. We spent the day dipping Izzy, and doing away with the ticks that were falling off. On Monday morning off to our vet we went. It was no surprise that he was diagnosed with tick fever, his immune system was shot. 3 months and several hundreds of dollars later, Izzy was on the up & up, he became my dog, I cleaned his mucus plugs and cleaned his eyes when he couldn't open them in the morning. He slept with me. We had another dog, Clyde, 1/2 red/blue heeler, this was the dominant dog, he was the only dog Izzy ever bowed down to. All other animals in our yard were fair game to kill, not overkill, mind you, just a quick snap of his massive head, and it was over. I would get upset with him, but I was never able to break him of that habit. Our cats were safe with him, they would sleep in between his paws. Clyde lived to be 17 years old, that is when our vet talked me into euthanizing him, he was blind, deaf, & incontinent. By this time Izzy was 13 years old, and had developed cancer of the prostate, he followed Clyde 6 months later in July 2006. By this time I had acquired my 2nd rescue in March 2006. Cyclops at the tender age of 5 weeks, and 5 lbs. Malnourished, fed of all things Ol Roy Adult Dog Food. I didn't know this at the time, he was constantly going to the bathroom, I thought he had parvo, I took him to the vet. He passed everything with flying colors. Now we have also added a rottweiler Hercules to our family, plus 2 cats, all under the same roof. Unfortunately, Cyclops is very possesive of me his Mama, and a couple of weeks ago, I took in my 3rd rescue pit, we named him ZERO, gorgeous, however fullgrown. Noticeably well built, he has been put some steroids or power weight training, he has alot of scar tissue. He is bigger than Cyclops, 2 days ago, they got into a scuffle, and we broke it up, Cyclops seemed ok, until tonight, he has developed a fever, and a lump on the right side of his chest. I am very worried and stressed. I gave him one baby aspirin, I will probably stay up all night tonight with him, all vets are closed, & off to the vet we will tomorrow. Hopefully some antibiotics willl fix him up. This is my story, and I was just surfing on the internet, when I found your website. 12:53 am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cyclops Mama

gmorales
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » August 30th, 2008, 2:17 am

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Patch O' Pits » September 5th, 2008, 6:56 am

Welcome to the forum :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby KJS » September 6th, 2008, 4:01 am

Hello and welcome in! :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby Jenn » September 6th, 2008, 9:46 am

Hello and welcome to PBT :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby gmorales » September 12th, 2008, 1:49 am

amazincc wrote:Welcome to PBT!!! :wave2:

And what she said. :wink:

I love your new picture, and your "baby" looks beautiful too!
Cyclops Mama

gmorales
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » September 12th, 2008, 2:49 am

Thank you... I'm thinking they might be keepers. :wink: :D
amazincc