WHY?

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Asta » April 4th, 2006, 5:08 pm

Guinness is a bit of an obsessive licker/kisser aswell :) And Bullys seem to have a larger tongue than most other breeds hhahaha And better aim too...Sneak attacks are frequent around here :) I dont mind it much, guess that growing up in a kennel desensitized regarding the germ issue. Its actually quite nice to have your feet licked in the mornings! I never said that i was sane either LOL

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 4th, 2006, 5:50 pm

I have the sneaky lickers. I always tell everyone to beware as they can get you in the eye , nose, or mouth in 2 seconds flat if you aren't paying close enough attention to them

Samurai of course is happiest getting his butt scratched LOL but he'll gladly slobber all over you if given the chance
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby call2arms » April 5th, 2006, 11:13 am

Yes, Asa, it's the laser tongue.
One second you're blinking, the next you got a tongue on your eyeball!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby rockermom » April 5th, 2006, 1:08 pm

Mythbusters did a show on Dog Germs. It is a myth that dogs mouths are clean of germs.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby call2arms » April 5th, 2006, 2:52 pm

I would guess anything you touch in a public place is as bad as a dog's mouth. It may seem gross, but I'd much rather get some germs from my dog than from a subway post touched by a man who just scratched his balls. Eww.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby cheekymunkee » April 5th, 2006, 2:54 pm

call2arms wrote:I would guess anything you touch in a public place is as bad as a dog's mouth. It may seem gross, but I'd much rather get some germs from my dog than from a subway post touched by a man who just scratched his balls. Eww.

I'm with you! My dogs mouth may be gross but I don't think it is nearly as gross as some of these people walking around.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby call2arms » April 5th, 2006, 3:05 pm

Yes, my dog's grossness is better than a stranger's grossness... lol
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby bullymommy » April 8th, 2006, 5:29 am

well i now know where the licks went that your guys dogs dont do!!!! chub and hannah OMG!!!!! hannah licks to say hello, good bye, F-off, whatever lol same with chub. however as beings that his tongue is a little bigger its not as "razorie" hannahs tongue can dart into your mouth in a split second and leaves you wondering whoa what the hell!!! chub just loves to lick up one side of your face and down the other!!!! and if you arent careful he will give ya a frenchie!!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk