Transport/Foster/Boarding - Dogo - CA-TX

Postby IMurSTAR » April 4th, 2006, 1:05 am

Hey guys anyone in or around San Diego? I've been tasked with setting up transport by this weekend for a Dogo Argentino in San Diego that needs to get to San Antonio. Owners are surrendering on Wednesday so I also need to find a place to board/foster till then (or untill transport is arranged). ANY help you can give would be REALLY appeciated..

And so there is Pit Bull content - HANK may have found his forever home.. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Oh and so I don't miss any thing if you can help please email me.

Shawna
hothar@gmail.com
IMurSTAR
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » April 4th, 2006, 7:58 am

My cousin lives in San Diego. I'm just not sure if he's in HI or not right now (he works there 3 months out of the year . . . rough life), but he is a dog person. Has this dog been evaluated?

I'll let you know after I speak with him.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby IMurSTAR » April 4th, 2006, 1:54 pm

Yes the dog was rescued from a shelter and found a great home. The home however never bothered to look into breed traits of a Dogo (born and breed hunters) and left the dog unattended where it maimed a horse. The owners now want it gone. He's a sweetheart but was allowed to make a very poor choice.

I think we may have San Diego to Yuma but having a back up would be great!
IMurSTAR
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue