WHY?

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby ellie@ny » April 3rd, 2006, 7:57 pm

Today we went to our dog food store,and there is a girl who is the cashier.They always get excited seeing my dogs,give them cookies,etc.
But why is on earth someone like to get a french kiss every time by my dog?C'mon he might licked his own butt just before he left the car,or Maya's!It just disguest me when people let any dog lip-lock with them!I mean not just on the face,or hand IN THE MOUTH!!!! :shocker: I would never let my dogs to do that to me,that's why they love that store....Or I'm just not a lick-fan?!
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby msvette2u » April 3rd, 2006, 8:57 pm

I kiss my dogs noses (and nice shelter dogs even) but not on the lips OR let their tongue touch my lips. If one does accidentally, I almost have to go brush and wash with Listerine...gross!!! :spit:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby babyreba » April 3rd, 2006, 9:04 pm

i kiss the dogs. they kiss me. long as their tongues stay on the OUTSIDE of my mouth, it's not so bad!

:|
babyreba
Supremely Bully

Postby Romanwild » April 3rd, 2006, 9:07 pm

I let them do it. I've never caught anything from a dog. People, yes. Dogs no. :cheeky3: :dogRun:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Purple » April 3rd, 2006, 9:11 pm

It's gross....no dog tongue for me!
Purple
I live here

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 3rd, 2006, 9:21 pm

babyreba wrote:i kiss the dogs. they kiss me. long as their tongues stay on the OUTSIDE of my mouth, it's not so bad!

Me too. I don't get kisses too often, so when I get them I don't mind. :)
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 3rd, 2006, 9:32 pm

Fear_the_Sheeple wrote:
babyreba wrote:i kiss the dogs. they kiss me. long as their tongues stay on the OUTSIDE of my mouth, it's not so bad!

exactly!! My dogs are more chin & cheek kissers than lips anyway.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby ellie@ny » April 3rd, 2006, 9:38 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:
Fear_the_Sheeple wrote:

exactly!! My dogs are more chin & cheek kissers than lips anyway.

I can live with that too!But that girl just stands there and let them go wild!Well at least she likes it! :|
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 3rd, 2006, 9:43 pm

I hate a dog who licks incessantly. Drives me insane and makes me feel yucky. A random kiss on the hand now and then, fine. But a tongue bath whenever I'm in the room . . . NO THANKS!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » April 3rd, 2006, 10:26 pm

Ruby gives kisses but incessantly.

She's gross in the morning though, she licks my arm like she is grooming me. *blech*
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby babyreba » April 3rd, 2006, 10:33 pm

Reba has a sort of disdain for licking or giving kisses. But she WILL punch people in the face with her nose. It's a rude awakening when you get punched in the eye in the morning. :o
babyreba
Supremely Bully

Postby pLaurent » April 3rd, 2006, 11:05 pm

My Chloe is not a licker. I had to teach her "Gimme a kiss" and then it's just a small and dainty lick. :)

A foster I had was unreal. You had to keep your mouth shut when she was around, or risk having a foot-long tongue right down your throat!! :shock:
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 3rd, 2006, 11:17 pm

Ollie is a licker & it dries me nuts. I have physically held her down to make her stop, only to have her begin again once I release her. She has gotten a bit better about it, now she does sneak attacks. She will be sitting or laying nicely beside you & all of a sudden......out comes her tongue...lick...and back in it goes. She LOVES men! LOVES them. She has to stick her tongue in their ear and she is pretty sneaky about that too.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby call2arms » April 3rd, 2006, 11:30 pm

Jessie is an intense licker. I don't mind it on my face, but not IN my mouth... I do have to push her away, but once I tell her it's enough, she understands.

Some guy that I hated at a party where I brought Jessie let her lick him in the mouth. I was like, Stop that!! But he didn't mind, and every time he would pass near her (she was on a leash) he would have her kiss him.

She got all excited about it and once humped him while he passed by... He tripped and fell on his face. I got a good laugh out of it, the guy was a real arsehole.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby rockermom » April 4th, 2006, 7:28 am

Yuk dog germs. I am a germ phobe. Rocky will lick our ears in the morning. That is ok as long as its not slobby.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby mydawgs » April 4th, 2006, 11:33 am

My husband will fall asleep on the floor with his head on a pillow, if Lilly sees his mouth open at full snore she will go over to him and do the tounge thing in the nose and mouth....YUK, I always wonder if she has just investigated the litter box?????

You guys are crackin me up with this......
mydawgs
Just Whelped

Postby Malli » April 4th, 2006, 11:51 am

Now that I work at a vet clinic, I can honestly say not must disgusts me and I am much more aware of how totally germy the world is in general. :o

Oscar will give a kiss most times when I ask, and nicely kisses me on the cheek or on the ear, however, he takes every opportunity with a friendly stranger to french them.

I usually ask for the cheek, but as long as its not IN my mouth, I don't care either.

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby katiek0417 » April 4th, 2006, 12:06 pm

My father always gets grossed out when one of my dogs lick me. I don't mind when they kiss me, as long as long as it's not IN my mouth.

my father always used to say to me "Do you know where her mouth has been?" Well, I'm a bit of a smart-a$$ (especially towards my father), so my response "Does she know where MY mouth has been?" :ROFL2:

He wasn't thrilled with the comment, but he never said anything to me again.

Like I said, I'm okay with it as long as their tongues aren't IN my mouth.
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby SisMorphine » April 4th, 2006, 12:32 pm

I was thinking about how gross the aspect of a dog's tongue in your mouth is. And how gross it would be to share ice cream or something with your dog.

But I ALWAYS shared my fruit with my rats. I would give them a bite, and I'd take a bite. They also always did some "rodentistry" where they pry your mouth open and clean off your teeth. None of that grosses me out. But the idea of a dog doing it. BLECH!!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 4th, 2006, 1:17 pm

LOL! Sis, I got the funniest looks taking my rats out for icecream. One time Marty was in the front pocket of my baja (like a hoodie) and this little 5 year old was standing next to me. Marty reached his head out to sniff the kid, and the kid looked over to see this rat head staring at him at eye level. He screeched and ran off! Hee hee!

I cannot stand the cats licking me. Of course Poe HAS to lick me. :evil:

I cannot stand sharing milk or icecream with the cats, but I will feed the dogs off my spoon. I also cannot share my spoon with the kids or my husband :|

I never said I was sane :mindblowing:
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk