Our newest feline foster

Postby SisMorphine » August 8th, 2008, 3:53 pm

We had our new foster cat dropped off today. She is a BEAUTIFUL calico, 2-3 years old, spayed and declawed. So far she is a very sweet girl, and doesn't seem stressed by the barking in the kennel behind me. What's her story, you ask?

Her owners dropped her at the vet's office to be euthanized because they got a new kitten.

There is no "and they keep fighting" or "and she keeps innapropriately marking" or any of the normal excuses. Just what I typed above. Disgusting. I'll get pictures of her tomorrow. I forgot my camera today.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvypitbulls » August 8th, 2008, 4:16 pm

I have to give them credit for not trying to hide what @#$holes they are ..it is almost worse to me when people lie then and try to hide behind a lame excuse! ....they are just straight up #$@holes aren't they ?! wow

I hope you can find a home for her soon
luvypitbulls
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 8th, 2008, 4:23 pm

What asshats. Can't wait to see pics!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » August 9th, 2008, 12:10 am

SisMorphine wrote:
Her owners dropped her at the vet's office to be euthanized because they got a new kitten.

Crap... imagine being their first/oldest child. :shock: :rolleyes2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Jenn » August 9th, 2008, 12:21 am

Crap if you weren't in MA I'd think she'd show up at my house.... LOL

Looking forward to pictures.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby SisMorphine » August 12th, 2008, 11:20 pm

Here's the pretty girl. She always looks ticked in the pictures but I swear she is a TOTAL sweetheart!! She rolls around whenever you talk to her and is just a purring and rubbing machine.

Meet Sassy!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby KJS » August 13th, 2008, 2:47 am

I dont get it...why do you need a new kitten...when you have a beautiful cat like that? :?
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby SisMorphine » August 14th, 2008, 9:38 pm

Guess who went home tonight :D

This is definitely a record at the store. There for 1 week and adopted out :)

One of our daycare clients, who has a sweet Heinz 57 and 2 kittens already, took her. It's a single mother with her two adult sons, and one of them fell in love with her when he came to pick up their dog on Tuesday and when his mom met her that was it :D

She couldn't be in a better home. I'm so happy.
SisMorphine

Return to Rescue