Henry the Handsome

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby SisMorphine » August 7th, 2008, 11:14 am

What a pretty guy! I had two when I was in the 6th grade . . . my cat would sleep on top of the cage with her front legs dangling INSIDE. They lasted about a month before safety forced me to give them to my cat-less neighbor ;)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Marinepits » August 7th, 2008, 12:19 pm

:lol3:

He's taken to "yelling" at the dogs whenever they start to rough-house around his cage. They all stop and look around like "What the hell is THAT noise?" I'm sure they'll get used to him soon and then it will be business as usual.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BigDogBuford » August 7th, 2008, 12:31 pm

Marinepits wrote::lol3:

He's taken to "yelling" at the dogs whenever they start to rough-house around his cage. They all stop and look around like "What the hell is THAT noise?" I'm sure they'll get used to him soon and then it will be business as usual.

He's the fun police!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby hey21jude » August 7th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Marinepits wrote::lol3:

THAT is hilarious!!

He's adorable btw
Congrats!!
Save the Pit Bull... Save the World.
hey21jude
Confident Young Bully

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members