Tampa Pit Bull needs home

Postby APBTlvr » August 4th, 2008, 9:12 am

amazincc wrote:Click on this link and check under "Community"... click on the link that says "pets".

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/

In the "general" section it clearly states to "please flag pet sales" on the top of the page. :wink:

I guess I am a little bit moronic...thank you for the input!!! I just posted it and for now it has not been removed!!! Thanks!!!

I am still waiting on petfinder.com and pbrc.net to approve my postings!!!
APBTlvr
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby APBTlvr » August 4th, 2008, 11:29 am

I can't believe it... on top of everything that I had to buy for Bobo (new crate, new leash, choke chain, food, etc.) right now he does not want to step on his front right leg. I checked the paw, inside, outside - nothing! I press it harder all around to see whether he will make some kind of sound - nothing. But he is limping badly and tries to avoid stepping on it.

Situation is just perfect having in mind that my dog has the same problem with his rear leg...
APBTlvr
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby APBTlvr » August 4th, 2008, 6:01 pm

Finally my craigslist add stayed in place - thank you amazincc!!!

I am still waiting for pbrc.net and petfinder.com to approve my postings...

Any ideas where else to post?
APBTlvr
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby APBTlvr » August 5th, 2008, 4:07 pm

Okay guys, I need some help with petfinder.com and pbrc.net - apparently petfinder.com have posted my listing, but only to the classifieds and not to the actual pet section. I received 5-6 emails today in regards to the dog and all of the were so bogus, it is pathetic. A copied email from the many idiotic ones I received today:

Hello

How are you doing today? How is your family and work? Searching through the internet, i found your advert of pet for adoption. I would like to re-home the pet as my companion. I can assure you a loving forever home for your pet. Pls get back to me with the last adoption prices, breed, mode of feeding and pictures if available...i have a reliable and competent shipping transporter that will come to your door step for proper pick up after you might have receive my payment.The name of the shipping company am using for the pick up is pet_movers@yahoo.com i will instruct them to contact you as soon as this transaction continue...... Name to be written on the certified American check;
Mailing address ,
Phone Number;
City;
Zip Code;
State;
This is my address
Seedoff Kings
2759 Ashington Wy.
Elk Grove, CA 55658
seedoff_kings@yahoo.com
get back asap

unquote

I can't believe people do this kind of idiotic crap!

So moving on... pbrc.net has not posted my listing and I have sent them an email - no response.

Any ideas?
APBTlvr
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby APBTlvr » August 5th, 2008, 4:16 pm

Have you guys heard of Hernand American Pit Bull Rescue here in Tampa?
APBTlvr
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby APBTlvr » August 6th, 2008, 9:40 am

I am happy to report that Bobo's mother was able to find me after she heard that her ex-husband tied to the dog to my porch and she took Bobo with her!!! He is a little happy, but sad as well. Not to even mention my dog - extremely sad that his friend is gone, but that's life! At least Bobo has a home and I am very happy for him.

Thank you for your help guys!
APBTlvr
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 6th, 2008, 9:59 am

That's awesome! Is she going to be a responsible owner?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby APBTlvr » August 6th, 2008, 10:08 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:That's awesome! Is she going to be a responsible owner?

She is a very responsible mommy in general (doggy mommy and baby mommy) (before they divorced, they had twin babies and she is taking care of them, while her ex-husband and my ex-friend took his bags and left). She also had a little pug named Duke and she has been taking care of him before they even had the babies. Her parents are helping her with the situation and I am thinking they will be fine. I also gave her my phone numbers and also gave her bag of Canidae, some interceptor and k9 advantix and also some Deramaxx.

I will be maybe taking Bobo from time to time to spend some time with Kai because Kai truly misses him, he is very sad right now... he doesn't have his friend anymore :-( makes me sad just to look at him!
APBTlvr
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to Rescue