Hello!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby PreciousPibbles » April 3rd, 2006, 11:07 pm

I am not sure if I am doing this right. I will just go ahead and go with it :) . My name is Amanda, I have 2 adopted APBTs and have been training bully breeds for about 3 years. I have been a dog trainer for about 5 years but love bully breeds so I started working with them only. I am SICK of the attitude towards these dogs and will try and stop anything, large or small, from contributing to that idea. I live in North East Texas close to the Louisana border and am 27 years old. I think thats it!
PreciousPibbles
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 3rd, 2006, 11:12 pm

Hi Amanda,

What king of training do you do? Do you own your own business? what got you into the breed?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby PreciousPibbles » April 3rd, 2006, 11:25 pm

I am given bully breed dogs to foster that have come in to a local shelter and have aggression or timid behavior issues. I keep them at my house for anywhere from a few weeks to a few months and help them become sweet babies. I have a dog grooming business but because I am busy with these dogs I don't have much time for it anymore. I don't really remember what got me into bully breeds but I think the animal cops shows on Animal Planet helped ( kind of pathetic I know :) ) I worked at the local shelter back then too and always found it so sad that these dogs didnt seem to get adopted as easy as the others but they had better personalities! Another women and I had the same idea to do this so we share in the responsibilities. She contributes more financially and I get to interact with the dogs more than her.
PreciousPibbles
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 3rd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jenn » April 3rd, 2006, 11:53 pm

:wave: Hello and Welcome!
Jenn
undecided

Postby PreciousPibbles » April 4th, 2006, 12:01 am

Thank you.. I'm glad to be here. I never knew this place existed but I am glad I found it!
PreciousPibbles
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » April 4th, 2006, 6:35 am

Hello and Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 4th, 2006, 7:15 am

Welcome to the forum
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Romanwild » April 4th, 2006, 7:40 am

Hi and welcome to PBT! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 4th, 2006, 8:49 am

Welcome!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Maryellen » April 4th, 2006, 9:45 am