Voorstellen/introduction

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby KJS » July 16th, 2008, 4:28 pm

Hoi Irma ... Ik ben Kirsty en ik woon momenteel in Belgie :mrgreen: vroeger woonde ik in Lelystad in de Haven
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby LMM » July 17th, 2008, 2:38 pm

Welcome! Your dog is gorgeous!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 17th, 2008, 2:48 pm

:wave2: :hello5: :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby irwi » July 19th, 2008, 7:58 am

KJS wrote:Hoi Irma ... Ik ben Kirsty en ik woon momenteel in Belgie :mrgreen: vroeger woonde ik in Lelystad in de Haven

hai ik ben Irma en train met mijn hond in Belgie bij working dogs 9 en 10 augustus doe ik daar weer mee met de sprint en weightpullen.
irwi
Just Whelped

Postby rhumble » July 20th, 2008, 3:41 pm

hi and welkom

i would like to go to that show too but i think i wont make it :cry:
rhumble
Just Whelped

Postby rhumble » July 20th, 2008, 4:07 pm

irwi wrote:Yeah it is great that we don't have it anymore the last 2 years i fight with different people to end this.
We are a country with 16 million of people en we needed 40.000 people for signing against the law with name adress en birthday. We have done this with a very low budget in the mean time we contacted at much people as possible from gouvernement to let them understand that is was een cruell en not fair law.
Our minister Verburg has made a commissie to look after and "wetenschappelijk" it is prooven that the pitbull is not more agresseror then anonther dog.
Who wants to have a link of this can ask for it it is 109 pages long.
So this was the end of 15 years killing on face.
I am from Groningen it is in the north of Nederland.

its a very good news that netherlands stoped the ban, let's hope that pitbulls dont get bad image again in the future in the netherlands.
are you willing to help people from other european countrys to fight bsl?
rhumble
Just Whelped

Postby airwalk » July 20th, 2008, 7:04 pm

Welcome and what a wonderful tale of very hard work with wonderful results.
airwalk
I live here

Postby irwi » July 21st, 2008, 2:33 pm

rhumble wrote:
irwi wrote:Yeah it is great that we don't have it anymore the last 2 years i fight with different people to end this.
We are a country with 16 million of people en we needed 40.000 people for signing against the law with name adress en birthday. We have done this with a very low budget in the mean time we contacted at much people as possible from gouvernement to let them understand that is was een cruell en not fair law.
Our minister Verburg has made a commissie to look after and "wetenschappelijk" it is prooven that the pitbull is not more agresseror then anonther dog.
Who wants to have a link of this can ask for it it is 109 pages long.
So this was the end of 15 years killing on face.
I am from Groningen it is in the north of Nederland.

its a very good news that netherlands stoped the ban, let's hope that pitbulls dont get bad image again in the future in the netherlands.
are you willing to help people from other european countrys to fight bsl?

yes offcourse I mean that in Italy they also stopped bsl and "muilkorf"'.
irwi
Just Whelped

Postby rhumble » July 22nd, 2008, 1:02 pm

yes, very good new from italy too, we have a country or two that are going to be hard to fight bsl, portugal and france, portugal just passed apbt ban and france did it about 10 years ago i think.
rhumble
Just Whelped

Postby Asta » July 27th, 2008, 4:53 pm

Hello and welcome to PBT Irma (btw, beautiful name) :wave2: Congratulations on your victory!

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Asta » July 27th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Hello and welcome to PBT Irma (btw, beautiful name) :wave2: Congratulations on your victory!

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Klopfer » August 17th, 2008, 5:22 pm

Hi Irma, greetings from Hamburg, Germany!

We are looking forward to coming to the netherlands next year with our dog!
What about "visitor dogs"? I've heard that no pit bull (or am. staff without FCI-papers) will be seized and put to the Laser-Asyl anymore unless he "shows aggressive behaviour"? My dog doesn't like other dogs so much and I'm a little bit worried about what could happen to him if he barks or growls at an other dog... :(
They say "fighting dogs" grab on and never let go; and it's the truth! Smokey grabbed my heart and never let go.

http://www.schuldig-geboren.de
Klopfer
Just Whelped

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » August 19th, 2008, 5:05 pm

Netherlands ending BSL is a huge inspiration to me... great job! :D

...and welcome!
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby madremissy » August 19th, 2008, 9:49 pm

:wave2: Hello and Welcome
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Previous

Return to Introductions