I'm gonna be a flyball captain...eek!

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Hundilein » July 14th, 2008, 12:34 pm

I don't know how I let myself get talked into this, but I sent the paperwork in last week to start a new flyball team. I've only been playing for a couple of years, and I'm not sure I'm really ready, but I finally decided to just jump in and see what happens. And if that isn't enough, we're going to try to host a tournament in a little over two months, and I get to be the official tournament director. I will probably have lots of questions. Hopefully people will be nice to me since I'm new at this. I predict many near mental breakdowns in my future.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 14th, 2008, 1:00 pm

Need help from us for the tourney? We all know what to do, how to run the table, etc. Just let me know...

and CONGRATS! :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hundilein » July 14th, 2008, 1:06 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Need help from us for the tourney? We all know what to do, how to run the table, etc. Just let me know...

and CONGRATS! :dance:

Thanks!

You may regret offering to help! Actually, the redhead's mother loves stats and numbers and organization (she's a statistician), so I'm kind of hoping that she'll be willing to do a bunch of stuff. I do much better when I can give her something to do to keep her busy.
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 14th, 2008, 1:09 pm

Just let me know...and tell me the dates again, so I can put them in the database.

And yeah, I can see the redhead's mom being like that... :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hundilein » July 14th, 2008, 1:14 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Just let me know...and tell me the dates again, so I can put them in the database.

And yeah, I can see the redhead's mom being like that... :D

Will do. The dates are October 4-5, but that's not official yet. I'm waiting to hear back from Jenny for sure about judging, and from Amanda about renting equipment. And then I have to make sure that all the new people who have been coming to class are super excited and want to help out. I'll let you know when I have the final word on it.
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Return to Sports