Michelle made me join

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby SassyCassie » July 13th, 2008, 12:36 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Hello & welcome!! An Irish Setter showed up at my house many years ago & hung around for a couple of weeks before continuing on his travels. He was a BEAUTIFUL dog! I fell in love with the breed though they have WAY too much hair! And don't worry, Michelle is mean to US too. :wink:

Tell me about it. I just spent the last hour getting out mats in her 'armpits' The breeder said some people shave them there, but I'm sure I would make a mess of it. Last time i did her ears, I shaved too high up on her head, and it looked goofy for a couple weeks.

Although now WOULD be a good time to practice trimming her again - it's not like anyone will see her for the next 3 weeks.
The root of ALL evil at dotcorny
SassyCassie
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » July 13th, 2008, 1:34 pm

SassyCassie wrote:No, Riggs is very well behaved in class.

Yes, but is MICHELLE well behaved?
:bananaDance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » July 13th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Mats in her armpits? :shock: What an awful place to get mats!

(and just ignore Joyce...she's looking for trouble!) :smileUp:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby airwalk » July 13th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Welcome! My two reds are a Red & Tan Dobie and a Sable Mastiff X and I too have a fluff butt...he's a pinhead..oh I mean Standard Poodle.

And nooooo there are not stong opinions on this board...none....everyone here completely agrees with each other all the time... :wink:
airwalk
I live here

Postby StalkerBlueDog » July 14th, 2008, 12:15 am

TheRedQueen wrote:Mats in her armpits? :shock: What an awful place to get mats!

(and just ignore Joyce...she's looking for trouble!) :smileUp:

Matt- What are you doing in Cassies Arm pits? :shock:

Welcome! Cassie can always come hang out with Dawn (AKA the Evil Fluffy dog) if things get too crazy around here.. These guys can be pretty rough sometimes.. I mean.. they do have those kid and fluffy dog eating monsters. :wink3:
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Postby LaylaWoobie » July 14th, 2008, 12:21 am

you better watch it, you know how Layla attacks. I'll let her get you >(

Oh, and Matt has a thing for armpits. He sticks his face in mine all the time :|
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby Asta » July 27th, 2008, 4:40 pm

Hello and welcome to PBT to you and Cassie :wave2: What has the world come to when one cannot lurk anymore, it is sad really :nono:

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby SassyCassie » July 29th, 2008, 12:26 am

She didn't say i couldn't lurk, just said she knew who was lurking. Takes all the fun out of it (Michelle is such a spoilsport)
The root of ALL evil at dotcorny
SassyCassie
Just Whelped

Postby Asta » July 29th, 2008, 7:49 am

I didn´t say that you were not allowed to lurk, just that you couldn´t do it undetected which really, as you say, takes the whole fun out of lurking.
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Previous

Return to Introductions