Pit bull-lab team for FnF?

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby LaylaWoobie » July 10th, 2008, 9:38 am

well, let me re-phrase that. Layla knows how, she just wont. Sometimes she will, sometimes she wont and I'm not about to go out there and have a PIT BULL run rampant all over. God forbid she eat a child. :rolleyes2:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 10th, 2008, 9:42 am

I've got dogs for the team...including a height dog now. I emailed Mandy and asked if we could stick one more team in...

And if a dog is only there for one day, it can still run and go on the C2. :nono:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby LaylaWoobie » July 10th, 2008, 9:53 am

I'm just relaying the message. :|
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 13th, 2008, 11:51 am

We're good for the pit bull-lab team...our seed is 23.5, and we've got six dogs to round it out. :)

Riggs
Earl
Score
Jtr (JRT)
Kira (St. Poodle)
Jordan (Aussie)

is what I have now...we can substitute if Riggs can't handle it on Friday night (hopefully we'll get a chance to test it)...and stick in another dog as back-up. 8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby maberi » July 13th, 2008, 11:53 am

Great, thanks for doing the leg work on this Erin (I feel bad seeing as how it is our tournament)

Earl and I are headed back to flyball practice tonight for the first time in weeks. :wink:
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » July 13th, 2008, 12:01 pm

maberi wrote:Great, thanks for doing the leg work on this Erin (I feel bad seeing as how it is our tournament)

Earl and I are headed back to flyball practice tonight for the first time in weeks. :wink:

I haven't paid yet though...can you handle the entry fee, and we'll pay you when we get up there?

Good luck at practice...

TheRedQueen

Postby maberi » July 13th, 2008, 12:03 pm

Yep, no problem
maberi

Postby TheRedQueen » July 13th, 2008, 12:11 pm

Thanks! :clap:

TheRedQueen

Postby gayrghts » July 13th, 2008, 12:20 pm

LaylaWoobie wrote:well, let me re-phrase that. Layla knows how, she just wont. Sometimes she will, sometimes she wont and I'm not about to go out there and have a PIT BULL run rampant all over. God forbid she eat a child. :rolleyes2:

Do i gather that someone told you this? it doesnt sound like you.
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » August 5th, 2008, 9:29 am

Bringing this back up...as the tournament draws closer! I'm so excited to go meet the Rochester folks and run with Earl! :bounce:

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » August 5th, 2008, 12:43 pm

When are you getting in?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 5th, 2008, 1:13 pm

mnp13 wrote:When are you getting in?

We're leaving here around 12pm...Umm...so sometime that evening? I have to check on how long the drive is...(I think it was around 8 hours?)

TheRedQueen

Postby maberi » August 5th, 2008, 1:21 pm

I'm on parking lot duty (whatever that entails). So you will probably see me standing there like a dope when you drive in
Last edited by maberi on August 5th, 2008, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maberi

Postby mnp13 » August 5th, 2008, 1:23 pm

we should meet up for dinner / drinks when you get in.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 5th, 2008, 1:29 pm

maberi wrote:I'm on parking lot duty (whatever that entails). So you will probably see me standing their like a dope when you drive in

On Friday night, or for Saturday?

Either way...make sure you save our van a good spot...with enough room for the wheelchair lift on the right hand side. :) most teams know the van around here...but I always like to make sure there is accessible parking at new tourneys.

Um...and aren't you always standing around like a dope? :smileUp:

Most definitely! The team usually meets up for dinner...we are a hungry people...so it'll be great to have some "natives" along to help with restaurant choices! lol

TheRedQueen

Postby maberi » August 5th, 2008, 1:31 pm

I'll speak with the crew and make sure we have a spot for you guys

I will be there Friday night for parking duty. Saturday night I will be glued to the tv watching UFC :wink:

TheRedQueen wrote:
maberi wrote:I'm on parking lot duty (whatever that entails). So you will probably see me standing their like a dope when you drive in

On Friday night, or for Saturday?

Either way...make sure you save our van a good spot...with enough room for the wheelchair lift on the right hand side. :) most teams know the van around here...but I always like to make sure there is accessible parking at new tourneys.

Um...and aren't you always standing around like a dope? :smileUp:

Most definitely! The team usually meets up for dinner...we are a hungry people...so it'll be great to have some "natives" along to help with restaurant choices! lol
maberi

Postby mnp13 » August 5th, 2008, 2:55 pm

I'm going to be taking pictures in the morning to early afternoon on Saturday but other than that, I'm not working. I'll make the treck in on Friday night to say hello. We have some good local places in the area (I like to avoid chains if I can)
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LaylaWoobie » August 5th, 2008, 3:03 pm

I live across the street, so I will probably pop in Friday night to say hello. I think I'll be in and out during the weekend, but I'm not running or working, so it will be here and there.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby maberi » August 5th, 2008, 3:05 pm

You live in a motel? :|

LaylaWoobie wrote:I live across the street, so I will probably pop in Friday night to say hello. I think I'll be in and out during the weekend, but I'm not running or working, so it will be here and there.
maberi

Postby LaylaWoobie » August 5th, 2008, 3:08 pm

no, I live at the Jeep dealership.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

PreviousNext

Return to North East