November Weightpull

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby napster » July 11th, 2008, 7:48 am

With the price of everything going up, except what most people see in their paychecks...We have decided to lower our pre-entry price. Yes, it's not a misprint. $10.

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER ASSOCIATION
PORT CLINTON (O) WPULL

TEMPORARY LISTINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT

Nov 1; Melissa Kehler (Scott Brown backup) WPULL Wheels-A Entries 8-9 am Pull 10 am
Nov 2; Melissa Kehler (Scott Brown backup) WPULL Wheels-A Entries 8-9 am Pull 10 am

DOS $20; Jr. Handler $10; PE $10 received by October 25, 2008
Port Clinton Ball Field, Pine Street 19549; From I-78, take the exit for Rt. 61. Go north on 61 towards to Pottsville. Go about 2 miles. Rt. 61 north will go from 2 lanes to 1 lane. Once it goes to 1 lane, take the first left turn lane (Broad St). Follow broad St across the small bridge and railroad tracks. Take the first road to your left (Pine St). Follow Pine St. to the Port Clinton Playground. The ballfield will be on the left. For GPS purposes, use the address of 5 South St. Port Clinton, PA 19549. That will be the house directly next to the park.

Chairperson: Dave Heffelfinger (610) 562-5346 alaskandreammals@verizon.net[/email]

Event Secretary: Jerrianne Brown, 512 Luther St, Windber PA 15963 (814) 467-8381 [email]ppapbta@aol.com

napster
Just Whelped

Postby ellie@ny » July 11th, 2008, 8:13 am

I saw this on the UKC site,we might gonna go up!!!
And the prices are GREAT!!! :D
BTW there will be another pull in August at the same location,we're going to that one for sure!!! :wink:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » July 15th, 2008, 4:09 pm

is there a date for the november pull?
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » July 16th, 2008, 9:29 pm

LaylaWoobie wrote:is there a date for the november pull?

Just copied from the first post.. :D

Nov 1; Melissa Kehler (Scott Brown backup) WPULL Wheels-A Entries 8-9 am Pull 10 am
Nov 2; Melissa Kehler (Scott Brown backup) WPULL Wheels-A Entries 8-9 am Pull 10 am
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » July 16th, 2008, 11:24 pm

:doh: sometimes I cant read.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Return to North East