A visit to Canine Solutions in Maine.

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Chris Fraize » April 1st, 2006, 10:41 pm

Today sismorphene came up to Canine Solutions Training Services to check things out for herself.

She can tell you whether she had a good time or not but we really enjoyed her company.

She worked one of our female Malinois, Termite, and did very well! She watched a couple of other dogs get worked and a Pit Bull named "Lily" with behavior problems.

We thoroughly enjoyed having her here! :D Check out some pics!

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » April 1st, 2006, 10:44 pm

Awww I LOVE the last picture!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » April 1st, 2006, 10:47 pm

I'll make my way up there someday! :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 1st, 2006, 10:49 pm

Yeah, I'd love it too!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » April 1st, 2006, 11:07 pm

Oh man I had SO MUCH FUN today!! I can't believe I actually got to work Termite. She's the cutest.

I can't wait to go back up and bother them some more :twisted:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Chris Fraize » April 2nd, 2006, 1:04 am

You are all welcome anytime!

We will be having a problem solving seminar on May 20th and 21st. Problem solving in behavior, obedience, agility, personal protection, weight pull etc! You have a Canine problem? We have a Canine solution! :wink:

Email if you need details on the seminar. :?

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » April 2nd, 2006, 1:15 am

Hey what do you guys think. Should I post these pictures on my Greyhound message board?
*wishing there was a pants-wetting icon*
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby Chris Fraize » April 2nd, 2006, 1:19 am

SURE! Welcome to my world!

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » April 2nd, 2006, 1:32 am

Alright I posted it in the Grey community. If it wasn't members only I would post the link (unless someone wants to join for any weird reason). I now await the shocked reactions :)
SisMorphine

Postby Purple » April 2nd, 2006, 7:53 am

The last pic is great!
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 2nd, 2006, 8:39 am

So it's had 32 views on the Greyhound board, but only one reply. People are too scared:) And the one reply said "interesting."

:backRoll:
SisMorphine

Postby Hoyden » April 2nd, 2006, 9:30 am

SisMorphine wrote:Oh man I had SO MUCH FUN today!! I can't believe I actually got to work Termite. She's the cutest.

Okay - THAT'S IT!

We're leaving my husband & Autumn at your house to plant grass & let the dogs out and we're going to Maine!

We may have to bring the Gremlin though.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SisMorphine » April 2nd, 2006, 9:31 am

Hoyden wrote:
SisMorphine wrote:Oh man I had SO MUCH FUN today!! I can't believe I actually got to work Termite. She's the cutest.

Okay - THAT'S IT!

We're leaving my husband & Autumn at your house to plant grass & let the dogs out and we're going to Maine!

We may have to bring the Gremlin though.

Works for me!!
SisMorphine

Postby Masspitgirl » April 2nd, 2006, 3:45 pm

Termite and Spike are looking more and more alike HEHE

I definitly recommend taking that drive up to Chris, April, and Megan in Maine to anyone who has some time to learn and laugh .lol

It will be well worth it !
Masspitgirl
Just Whelped

Postby Pitcrew » April 2nd, 2006, 9:49 pm

Hey Chris, Michelle came to visit me in Syracuse at a dog show yesterday and broucht me a cd of your yahoo stuff for me to watch (since I have dial-up and am unable to watch alot of the videos you link :( ) and I JUST finished watching it.

Awesome! Absolutely outstanding! Fantastic obedience! I have seen quite a few protection dogs work (schutzhund) and been fortunate enough to watch police dogs train, and work (on the street). And although I dont consider myself that experienced in bitework, and I havent seen it all... that is without a doubt the BEST I have ever seen!

I think Vegas looks kind-of like your brindle and white dog (I forgot his name) :oops: .

I would love to come up someday, but all of my spare $ goes to trial entries these days (havent been on a vacation in several years). But if you let me, I would love to pick your brain. Do you do train-by-phone or how about by video... email... message board... or... :D .

I plan on using some of your distraction training proof ideas soon though. Really cool... serious pressure proofing stuff.

You were right. I DO "get it".

I cant wait to meet you at Bull-ympics.

Maybe I could have you at the company I work at for a seminar. We have all kinds of seminars all of the time. Do you do that?
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby a-bull » April 2nd, 2006, 10:04 pm

What fun pics!! Thanks for sharing!

Where in Maine? Maybe I'll stop by sometime . . .
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby panda » April 2nd, 2006, 10:09 pm

It sounds as though a wonderful day was had by all. The pictures are very nice and I really like the last one.
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
panda
Loyally Bully

Postby Chris Fraize » April 3rd, 2006, 1:07 am

Ahhhhhh Lisa!

I love when someone “gets it” as you have!

You are welcome here anytime! Yes we do seminars for businesses, just give us a call.

Thanks for the kind words.

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mydawgs » April 4th, 2006, 8:46 am

OK just to set the record straight:

She worked one of our female Malinois, Termite, and did very well! She watched a couple of other dogs get worked and a Pit Bull named "Lily" with behavior problems.

My Lilly was home trying to behave (in NJ)...and much better since our visit with Chris...JK...LOL, another pit bull named Lily with issues....things that make you go hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm. My thoery is the calics on the fanny, I wonder if this Lily has them...it could be an omen.....LMAO

Hi Chris, I'm jealous...but please tell April, Buddy is starting to really look good, he has already shed some of his winter weight and starting to look like a canine BB...Hah. Lilly is also leaning out...my gosh she has petite muscles. Lookin for another time to get up there and train with you folks again.....
mydawgs
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » April 4th, 2006, 8:56 am

So my post on the Greyhound board has garnered some crazy responses. One woman who said in the 90's she worked her Golden Retriever in . . . I want to say French Ring. And another woman, who I know has 2 Greyhounds, posted pictures of her working her two huge American Bulldogs (I had NO idea she had them). WOW! And most people responded with "What a cool experience." I'm pretty impressed so far.
SisMorphine

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk