What the Hell...a sale

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby amazincc » July 3rd, 2008, 12:00 am

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE our martingale... they are SO sturdy, better than anything I've ever seen in a store.
I am so glad Lisa started making them... Mick wore his at the vet today, and we had no incidents. And if we had - he would've been well contained. :D

Magic will look fantastic! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby CinderDee » July 3rd, 2008, 12:04 am

I love the Martingales too! I like the lighter D-ring for Kato.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby airwalk » July 3rd, 2008, 9:13 am

I'm sure it will be beautiful and thank you all for helping me actually make decisions in time for the sale. I was afraid I was still going to be looking at Christmas.
airwalk
I live here

Postby lellis34 » July 7th, 2008, 10:53 am

CRAP!! I can't order until the 18th. Next payday and what not. :sad2:
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby sfbullygirl » July 7th, 2008, 10:55 am

lellis34 wrote:CRAP!! I can't order until the 18th. Next payday and what not. :sad2:

the sale is on until the end of July so you are fine :D
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby lellis34 » July 7th, 2008, 10:59 am

sfbullygirl wrote:
lellis34 wrote:CRAP!! I can't order until the 18th. Next payday and what not. :sad2:

the sale is on until the end of July so you are fine :D

Yeah!! :dance: And, I think I know what I'm going to order. I think. I'm torn between red metallic leather, or blue metallic. Can't even decide on font - beckett, or vinque? Now that I hear how great the martindales are, do I go flat buckle or martindale. Ok, forget my first sentence. I have NO CLUE what I'm going to order. :?
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby airwalk » July 7th, 2008, 1:03 pm

For Scooters Sunday go to meeting collar I ordered the metallic burgundy leather and it is gorgeous and sooo soft. I used Beckett and really love the readability.

Of course, I'm going in an entirely different direction this time...so yep you're on your own :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby lellis34 » July 9th, 2008, 2:57 pm

Ok, I just did it. My first CollarMania collar. Went with the metallic bright blue black lettering vinque font. Hmmm, maybe I should have added some custom embroidery like the tribal designs so it wouldn't look so plain. Afterall, his name is only 4 letters. :? Ok, gotta stop second guessing and just wait for it to get here.
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby TheRedQueen » July 9th, 2008, 10:57 pm

lellis34 wrote:Ok, I just did it. My first CollarMania collar. Went with the metallic bright blue black lettering vinque font. Hmmm, maybe I should have added some custom embroidery like the tribal designs so it wouldn't look so plain. Afterall, his name is only 4 letters. :? Ok, gotta stop second guessing and just wait for it to get here.

I debated the bright blue metallic...so I'll be waiting to see what yours looks like. Maybe I'll have to order another one! ;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby airwalk » July 9th, 2008, 10:58 pm

lellis34 wrote:Ok, I just did it. My first CollarMania collar. Went with the metallic bright blue black lettering vinque font. Hmmm, maybe I should have added some custom embroidery like the tribal designs so it wouldn't look so plain. Afterall, his name is only 4 letters. :? Ok, gotta stop second guessing and just wait for it to get here.

Oh Geez you did it now..Lisa will see that and you'll have so many design options you'll be back to head spinning decision making.... :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby sfbullygirl » July 10th, 2008, 12:44 am

if you want me to add some tribal design let me know I will add it for free :D
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby BullyLady » July 10th, 2008, 1:33 am

sfbullygirl wrote:if you want me to add some tribal design let me know I will add it for free :D

Seriously, you are wonderful. :mrgreen:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby sfbullygirl » July 10th, 2008, 1:37 am

BullyLady wrote:
sfbullygirl wrote:if you want me to add some tribal design let me know I will add it for free :D

Seriously, you are wonderful. :mrgreen:

shhh donlt tell anybody :P
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » July 10th, 2008, 5:02 am

you should get embroidered gold crowns ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Malli » July 10th, 2008, 5:04 am

TheRedQueen wrote:

I debated the bright blue metallic...so I'll be waiting to see what yours looks like. Maybe I'll have to order another one! ;)

hey we got the blue metallic! :wave2:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » July 10th, 2008, 8:32 am

Malli wrote:hey we got the blue metallic! :wave2:

Did I ever see a pic of it? :confused: I don't remember! Do you like it? I was so torn!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby lellis34 » July 10th, 2008, 9:54 am

I was just looking in the Happy Customer Gallery and saw that Caesar has Fleur de Lis (spelling) on his collar. Can I get those? I'm thinking they're kind of regal looking.
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby airwalk » July 10th, 2008, 12:53 pm

I told you she'd get you back into making more decisions. Picking a collar for the dog is harder than finding a dress for me for a wedding....sheesh who knew I could be so indecisive.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Malli » July 10th, 2008, 3:38 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:
Malli wrote:hey we got the blue metallic! :wave2:

Did I ever see a pic of it? :confused: I don't remember! Do you like it? I was so torn!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21416&p=223029&hilit=+collarmania#p223029
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby lellis34 » July 16th, 2008, 12:30 pm

ooohhhh, and he's brindle too so I have an idea of how it'll look on King.

Now, on to the whining phase: IS IT HERE YET!! This is worse than waiting for Santy Claws. :D
lellis34
Bull Meister

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace