Fetch n' Fly flyball tournament?

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby TheRedQueen » June 26th, 2008, 10:08 pm

mnp13 wrote:Yoda kinda is a caricature. :wink:

Exactly!

:noWay:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby maberi » June 27th, 2008, 9:07 am

Layla did really well in practice last night. I think if we continue on this trend she will be more than ready for our tournament!!

Also while Earl and I were sitting in my truck outside, Kendell stuck her head near the window Earl was sitting near and he growled at her. Good boy Earl :wink:
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » June 27th, 2008, 9:16 am

maberi wrote:Layla did really well in practice last night. I think if we continue on this trend she will be more than ready for our tournament!!

Also while Earl and I were sitting in my truck outside, Kendell stuck her head near the window Earl was sitting near and he growled at her. Good boy Earl :wink:

Yea Layla!

And WTG Earl...you can't trust strange women who stick their head in men's windows...who knows what they want :smileUp:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 27th, 2008, 9:32 am

Earl hates me :sad2:

Of all people, he should hate Matt...he was eating his treats during practice.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 7th, 2008, 12:20 am

Okay, the 2LH entry is headed your way...

I'm assuming that the pit bull/lab/pit bull-lab team is taken care of on your end...(you guys are handling the entry, and I'll pay you when I get there...) :smileUp:

TheRedQueen

Postby LaylaWoobie » July 7th, 2008, 3:23 pm

uhh Layla is out. sorry guys.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby gayrghts » July 7th, 2008, 9:23 pm

ummm how come?

LaylaWoobie wrote:uhh Layla is out. sorry guys.
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » July 7th, 2008, 9:47 pm

Really? :?

Hmmm...so is the whole team out, or just her?

I planned on Score being on the FnF team...and have no place for him on our team.

TheRedQueen

Postby LaylaWoobie » July 7th, 2008, 10:24 pm

Layla & I are done with flyball. I dont know about Riggs & Earl if they'll be running then or not. :|
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 7th, 2008, 10:38 pm

:sad2: This is not what I wanted to hear! :confused:

ETA...Seriously, can you guys let me know ASAP so I can find another team if I need to... :nono:

TheRedQueen

Previous

Return to Sports