2 pretty girls for adoption Tampa FL

Postby babygirl » June 26th, 2008, 4:06 pm

Ok let me start by saying this is quite embarrassing, and I was hoping this would sort out on it's own. And I am not asking for any money period. This weekend I am moving to my mothers because my home is in forclosure. It is my own fault and I do not deny that, but I have done everything to get back on track. I was suppose to be moving to a large ranch that a freind was buying. He is now in the middle of a nasty divorce and cannot purchase the house until all the assests have been split. I took in 2 dogs. One was the female pittie who was being kept in a cage with 12 other pups, and the other was my sisters. Who decided 3 months after she got her decided she didn't want her. I bought Daisy the one from the cage. Both have been spayed, heartworm checked, up to date on ALL shots including rabies, and microchipped. I have all their records. I have already giver Capone to my brother, and these 2 had homes until today when my friend called 3 days before I moved to tell me he changed his mind. My mom has 5 dogs and I can only bring 2 with me. Daisy is suppositly purebred, but looks odd. Probably from bad breeding, and Prada I think is a shepard mix. She is a fawn color. Both are great and this is killing me to even give them away. I have not posted them anywhere else besides my BSL myspace page. I will post pictures as soon as I have a chance to take some. They are both super sweet. Prada is slightly food aggressive if she knows she can get away with it, and it's only a growl with other dogs. My mother's Golden is nasty about food. If anyone knows anyone who would give them a great home please please please let me know. I have to out of my house this weekend. I will bring them to wherever you are to meet them, I'd just like to see where they would be living. They love eachother if someone would like both of them. None of this is made up, I'm not trying to rehome them for money, and I dont want my girls to go anywhere but to true bullie lovers.
My candle only glows so much, only lighting a small part of this room. But if we stand together we can illuminate the whole place.
babygirl
Just Whelped

Postby babygirl » July 7th, 2008, 10:32 am

Ok so here are some pictures of my dogs. My dad is making me keep them in a kennel because my brothers golden keeps digging holes. If I can find a good home for Debo and Rosco I will let them go I can't keep them in a kennel. But it's my parents home so I have no say. I have been contacting rescues and an APBT rescue actually told me no because they were mixes, and Daisy doesn't look like one because of her over bite. :? Which kinda confuses me, I didn't know there were requirements on looks for a rescue. Is this normal to only take pure breds? Had I known they had to look pit bull i wouldn't have bothered with them at all. ( the rescues I mean) I'm trying to convince my Dad to let me just keep them till I can get another place but he hasn't budged so far. He doesn't like any animals so he doesn't understand I love them like my kids. I'm going to take Debo and Daisy and start them in some therapy dog classes stating next week if I havent found them a home by then. They have been around horses and other dogs. Debo doesn't care for cats for some reason. If anyone can help me find them homes please let me know, or if you know of a rescue that will take a mix and not just purebreds.

My candle only glows so much, only lighting a small part of this room. But if we stand together we can illuminate the whole place.
babygirl
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » July 7th, 2008, 10:36 am

Out of the pictures which are the two that you are rehoming?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby babygirl » July 7th, 2008, 10:49 am

Debo the Red Nose male, Prada the golden colored female, Daisy the white with fawn spots, and Rosco my Min Pin. My blue already went, I gave him to my brother in pensacola. The big Golden retriever is not being given away, and neither is the wolf hybrid they are my moms. Rosco has to be kept separate because the golden almost killed him a few months ago. And I cannot afford another emergancy vet bill for that again.
babygirl
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue