Updated W/Pics: URGENT LOST DOG, Ridgefield CT!

Postby Marinepits » July 7th, 2008, 8:21 am

Please keep a lookout for a large male SharPei. He was last seen by the dogsitter on Saturday afternoon in Ridgefield, CT. The family came home Sunday to find him gone. Here's part of the email:

Zeke is gentle and sweet, but will not come easily to a stranger. In fact, if you call him, he will likely go the other direction. He may look intimidating, but is really a bit of a baby. He will fight with a wild animal and has killed several ground hogs in our yard.

If you see him, please contact your local animal control officers immediately!

Working on getting pics......
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hoyden » July 7th, 2008, 3:06 pm

Mark works in Ridgefield a lot. I'll call him and the other guys and ask them to keep an eye out.

He works for Alstead in Stamford.

edited to add: Any idea of it's color yet? That's the first thing he'll ask.

I'll send a picture via cell phone to them. I don't think my spanish is good enough to explain sharpei to the tree crews.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Marinepits » July 7th, 2008, 3:39 pm

The owners are calling his color "chocolate brown".
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hoyden » July 7th, 2008, 4:55 pm

Okay.

I called him, but they were headed in for the day. He's out that way tomorrow, so I'll check back late tonight to see if there is an update.

I'll print a Sharpei picture for them. What ACO do they call?
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Marinepits » July 7th, 2008, 5:01 pm

Hoyden wrote: What ACO do they call?

Whatever town they find her in, be it Danbury, Ridgefield, Wilton, etc. Each town has their own ACO.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Marinepits » July 7th, 2008, 7:08 pm

Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hoyden » July 8th, 2008, 12:15 pm

Downloaded the pictures and sent them to Mark via his cell.

They'll keep an eye out. He's found a few wandering dogs in the last year he's been working down that way.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Return to Rescue