sigh....how big is it?! (near Buffalo)

Postby Remington » June 30th, 2008, 12:26 pm

OK...I THINK I can post this, if not- mods please delete it:)
So...my neighbor comes over one day, blocks my driveway with his truck, and tells me how his exwife is looking for a home for her rottie. *I have never met the dog*. Supposedly, she has a rottie that is around 1 year old, male, who is looking for a home because he grew too big. My neighbor is a very good neighbor to me, but...I dont always agree with every decision made. My neighbor told me, the dog is over 250 pounds. (I assume its large.) They use a chain for a leash (I assume its not quite trained perfectly well.) He said his 17 year old daughter rides it as a pony. (hmmm) He kept offering to have his ex wife bring it over so I can meet it. My neighbor said it doesnt really like big dogs, but likes small dogs. So...I am turning to you guys for help. Anyone interested?! I said I would ask around and let him know. :mrgreen: I am not quite sure how acurate this is, because I have never met the dog, but I am sure I could:D It's near Buffalo, NY.
Remington
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » June 30th, 2008, 1:19 pm

a 250 pound dog that a 17 year old rides like? I'm pretty sure they are talking about a pony, not a dog.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » June 30th, 2008, 2:03 pm

Does Truman have another cousin out there?!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby gayrghts » June 30th, 2008, 2:58 pm

Umm i'd go see it JUST to find out what it is.... and how large it is...

is it a great dane rottie st bernard mix?

ummm i'd love to see photo's.... have no idea where or who may want it... but photo's and the REST of the story might be neat.....
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 30th, 2008, 11:04 pm

Yeah...I want to see a 250 lb dog
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Return to Rescue