The Forum Rant Thread!!! Come one, come all!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby call2arms » June 2nd, 2008, 5:57 pm

Crocs will tub on the pinkie toe...

My personal kooky suggestion : buy 5$ boat shoes and clip a hole over the pinkie. No rubbing, and a very tasteful look indeed... :D
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby TinaMartin » June 6th, 2008, 8:38 am

Nice comfy sandels. I hate uncomfortable shoes.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby adoptanapbt » June 11th, 2008, 7:52 pm

I got back in touch with an old co-worker after a couple years. We were good friends at work and I've always had a crush on him. But he's very happily married and has 2 boys. Now I find out he thought I was attractive, too.

:cry2:

I think I'm going to go assault some random jogger on the bike trail...

I'm already losing sleep and can't concentrate at work thanks to raging hormones. Somebody make it stop!!!!

Also, I can't stop posting in the rant thread on PBT! :rant:
Desdemona, CGC (FS APBT 5/05)
Aggie (aka Demonspawn), PITA (MN flame point Siamese/DSH 12/06)
Beanie, PITA in training (MN flame point Siamese/DSH 7/07)

http://www.merideprettyoneday.blogspot.com
adoptanapbt
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 11th, 2008, 7:58 pm

that's the worst. seriously. :mad6:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 11th, 2008, 9:07 pm

Anybody else watching "So You Think You Can Dance"? I really really REALLY want to rip out Mary's teeth and duct tape her mouth shut.

Alright, I'm better now.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 11th, 2008, 9:11 pm

I'm watching UFC, it will make you feel better because its acceptable to do things like that :dance:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TinaMartin » June 21st, 2008, 1:52 pm

I really really HATE it when almost adult CHILDREN get real stupid around dogs!!!!!! Why do they not understand that it is not ok to PUSH your friend at a 110lb dog when he for some reason conciders you a threat to his mommy! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: No I do not have trouble controling Gator. No he is not going to bite you for acting stupid. But YES he will tell you that he does not like you doing that! Not only that dont try and get me into a dabate about how "tuff" an AB is in comparision to an EB and what would likely happen if he fought a pit! No I wont compare how "tuff" he is. Yes I will tell you a dog is a dog and acting stupid around them could get you hurt and yes Gator could hurt your friend by jumping on him just from the sheer force and NO I dont want him doing that he is around ALOT of small children some of which have had VERY bad expeariances with dogs so he cant jump even near them. SO just go away and let me walk my dog!!!!!!!! :mad2: There thank you for reading I feel much better. Carry on with your day :dance:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby airwalk » June 21st, 2008, 4:40 pm

The almost adult children are usually the stupid ones..small children don't act like idiots most of the time.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » June 22nd, 2008, 8:36 pm

I HATE torrential rain and hail.

Please send my garden positive thoughts, you guys. :(
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby airwalk » June 22nd, 2008, 8:43 pm

I can feel your pain. We had it now you've got it. Good thoughts to wee plants.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » June 22nd, 2008, 8:44 pm

I ran outside in the hail to rescue my potted plants. I am soaked down to the bone and FREEZING.

Some of it will be ok, I think... but my string beans were just sprouting. I can't wait for it to stop so I can go see how everything is.

:nono:
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » June 23rd, 2008, 8:38 am

Magnolia618 wrote:I ran outside in the hail to rescue my potted plants. I am soaked down to the bone and FREEZING.

Some of it will be ok, I think... but my string beans were just sprouting. I can't wait for it to stop so I can go see how everything is.

:nono:

Are your plants happy now? Did they all survive?
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby airwalk » June 23rd, 2008, 9:40 am

Tina you beat me..so Chea how much of the garden survived???
airwalk
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » June 23rd, 2008, 2:15 pm

I think she is ignoring us and talking to her plants :|
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby madremissy » June 23rd, 2008, 2:25 pm

Tina Martin wrote:I think she is ignoring us and talking to her plants :|

lol
Chea, I hope that they are OK. I know how much hard work you and your "boyfriend" put into that garden. It can be heartbreaking when something happens to the plants in your garden. I thought Travis was going to have to go into couseling when those cut worms got on his tomato plants. :wink:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby cheekymunkee » June 23rd, 2008, 2:53 pm

Justice knocked one of my tomato plants over yesterday & almost died in the process. Good thing she can out run me. :cuss:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 23rd, 2008, 3:24 pm

How many freakin' phone books is it necessary to have delivered to my house??? I just received my FOURTH ONE. What a waste of paper. I'm gonna have them recycled, but still.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby cheekymunkee » June 23rd, 2008, 3:37 pm

I get at least one per month. I dont even bring them inside, hoping that will deter them. It doesnt.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby madremissy » June 28th, 2008, 5:29 am

My mind has decided that it didn't want me to sleep last night, :cry: When I finally do around 4:30 Sammy decides he has to get up and wants to go outside. :rolleyes2: The real kicker is the coffee pot has decided to take a dump. :cuss: I am not a morning person and it is reall bad without coffee. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Travis is already at work and I don't have anyone to drown my sorrows with. I need coffee..........
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Magnolia618 » June 28th, 2008, 10:52 am

My garden survived! String beans are still sprouting. Tomatoes are starting to grow like crazy. Cayenne peppers are forming! Lettuce is being eaten every day. Kale is outrageous. Squash is all over the place!

Hooray!

I have a very unhealthy relationship with my garden. I wont even begin to go into all of my potted plants....

My internet and phone went out, though. I have spent the past two days cursing out the phone company. I think I scared them. :oops: I got them to finally come fix it on a Saturday morning :dance:
Magnolia618
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic