Another example of Bad Kennels

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby bahamutt99 » March 30th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Folks, this guy probably doesn't even own any dogs. He has to steal pictures of other peoples' dogs to post on his site. I'm sure he just wants attention, and he's getting it.
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby a-bull » March 30th, 2006, 7:49 pm

Let's face it, anyone that is that far off base about any particular breed isn't going to change their views because other people took the time to talk to them.

When you put a website out like that, you're not looking to discuss your views with others. Besides, they give the 'history' of the breed and seem to have plenty of background info. regarding pitbulls at their disposal---so they're not uneducated about the breed.
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby girlie » March 30th, 2006, 8:10 pm

uneducated.....no

misguided....yes, and if that post from the other site is true that the individual that set up the site is a teenager, then i feel that there is plenty of room for that individual to learn and improve. But then again this is only the internet and a good amount of people on here are just full of lies....so, who knows :|
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » March 30th, 2006, 9:06 pm

well, the 3 places that i was told to write to have all written back to me saying they are going to investigate this kennel...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby bullygrrl » March 31st, 2006, 10:04 am

nice....real nice.... :explode:
bullygrrl
Just Whelped

Postby DemoDick » March 31st, 2006, 10:07 am

You can't say "this person won't change their mind if you just talk to them," until you actually talk to them and try.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby SisMorphine » March 31st, 2006, 10:08 am

Maryellen wrote:well, the 3 places that i was told to write to have all written back to me saying they are going to investigate this kennel...

Good. I can't wait to see what they find.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby bustersmama » March 31st, 2006, 12:58 pm

As I read everyones posts I keep asking myself one question over and over. Has anyone tried to talk to these people and include them? Maybe they just don't realize what they are doing. Im sure we are all different and know more than when we started.

I am sorry, but I find this very hard to believe. One one page it says this -

"Even though the APBT has historically been bred to excel in combat with other dogs, a well-bred APBT has a rock-steady temperament and, contrary to popular belief, is NOT inherently aggressive towards humans. However, as adults, some APBTs may show aggression towards other dogs"

and

"...in general they do not excel in protection/guard work. If your main reason for getting a dog is for protection/guard work, perhaps a Rottweiler, German Shepherd, or a Doberman Pinscher would suit you better..."

Then this -

"This dog is ferocious this is not the dog for a normal person, this is a serious dog for a serious person. This dog is wonderful if he knows you but if you are a stranger he will attack with intent to kill immediately. Strictly for protection and companionship."

and then to top it off - this!

Classics Driver, this dog is incredible. He is a super athletic, strong, high drive correct A.P.B.T. But he also loves playing with the kids. He also is very muscular and Game with correct conformation. This dog can clear a six foot fence with ease he has a very large Pit bull head. This dog can chew through bone with ease this is the best A.P.B.T. I have ever seen.

This IDIOT obviously knows what he is doing and that it is WRONG. If he had only a one sided view on HIS website, I could give him the benifit of the doubt, but that is not the case. This guy (girl?) CLEARY needs to be shut down and IMO - sent to an uninhibited island with all the "APBT's" he created.
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby ccc2006 » April 7th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Maryellen wrote:well, the 3 places that i was told to write to have all written back to me saying they are going to investigate this kennel...

Just disgusting. Any word yet?
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » April 7th, 2006, 3:04 pm

i havent heard yet from the aspca in newark or the others ..
Maryellen
I live here

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk