hair today, gone tomorrow

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Maryellen » March 30th, 2006, 9:51 pm

well, i did it.. went to get my hair colored, and i told the girl to chop it all off.. almost.... i wound up having her take 5 inches off the back.. so now its up to my shoulders.. i feel like i have no hair.. but it will grow back... i still cant believe i did it. last time i had alot chopped off it was down to my butt and i had it chopped to my neck....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby girlie » March 30th, 2006, 9:53 pm

I went a little crazy after my daughter was born and chopped all mine off.......just above my shoulders, since then it's been "just a little trim please".....I couldn't handle it....your brave
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby luvmyangels » March 30th, 2006, 10:02 pm

Wow 5 inches. Wait till you wash your hair and it feels like nothing is there. Its kinda freaky. I am going to get my hair cut Saturday morning.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Purple » March 30th, 2006, 10:05 pm

I had mine chopped off a few months ago....Don't you feel like you have a fresh new look?
Purple
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 30th, 2006, 10:06 pm

yeah, i felt weird when i left, like i had no hair left, but it felt really bouncy and alive.. it was well worth it!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Marinepits » March 30th, 2006, 10:08 pm

It's a great feeling! A few months ago, I had my hair chopped into the old school Mia Farrow look. I love it! Takes two seconds to do in the morning.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Maryellen » March 30th, 2006, 10:10 pm

and the best part- i used to pay $165 to get my hair colored and cut in nutley where i used to work..

tonight, cost me a total of $46 which included the tip. i had a color, cut, wash, blow dry, all for $46!!! talk about savings!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » March 30th, 2006, 10:10 pm

I'm growing it out again, but only so I can get it chopped....it's such a vicious cycle!!
Purple
I live here

Postby call2arms » March 30th, 2006, 10:17 pm

I get my hair cut at the "school salon", it's 6$ and the teacher is watching over their shoulder. Good deal.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Purple » March 30th, 2006, 10:29 pm

Maryellen wrote:and the best part- i used to pay $165 to get my hair colored and cut in nutley where i used to work..

tonight, cost me a total of $46 which included the tip. i had a color, cut, wash, blow dry, all for $46!!! talk about savings!!!

Three color weave, with highlights and lowlights, cut and nails done, all in same visit....$80
Purple
I live here

Return to Off-Topic